Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 9:57:38 AM EDT
It's actually old news, but an interesting example of how the world has changed.

Prior to 911 a major motorcycle gang sold a quantity of explosives to a group of men of middle eastern decent.

After 911 the leadership of the gang became concerned about how the explosives were going to be used. They dispatched gang members to locate the middle easterners. They found one, who they tortured until he revealed a plot to blow up a major sporting even or amusement park on a US holiday. He also revealed the location of most of the middle easterners, who the gang located and killed.

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
source ?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
source ?
View Quote

I deliberately left out the source and the details such as which gang, holiday, geographic locations, ect to protect my job.

I never got to see the raw data, but I got to see the briefs by the people who collected the raw data. I believe this did occur.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I believe this did occur.
View Quote

Thanks for your belief.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top