Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2002 7:30:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
You were referring, perhaps, to me? [:D]

Once again, Arafat and his comrades may be overplaying their hand!

The last time they did this, Sharon was the people's choice. They are counting on Sharon losing his position and being replaced by a labor party Prime Minister!

They may get Benjamin Netanyahu, instead! Haha!

Eric The(HistoryIsOnTheirSide,AsIsHE)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, ILIKELEGS actually beat Eric to the story post!  GOOD JOB! [:)]

I say bomb the PA back into the stone age, but that would only put them back 2 years, so what's the point?  Annex the whole region, clear the Muslims out and close the borders.  Then dare the whole muslim world to do something about it (so they do) then we back the israelis up and conquer the whole middle east, divide the land and resources and create the first Disney Land in Mecca.  

Any takers on my proposal?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if this "make them beg" strategy will work.

Although there must be some level of violence that would make the Palestinians back down, I suspect that the Israelis would sacrifice more than they can afford to lose in world (especially US) opinion before reaching that point.  Destroy facilities and the PA will wind up getting money to rebuild them; destroy people and the PA gets more martyrs for the cause.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent!  About thirty years overdue.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#6]
you'll have to excuse some of us for our lack of enthusiasm.
some of us are not arrogant enough to be sure of coming out for the better after the end of the world.
but then, since youre so certain that youre among the chosen, feel free to hope for armageddon. hey, it's a free country!  
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]
All these wars, the destruction, the killing....For what?

Why wouldn't Arafat accepted the deal extended to him from Israel while they were here in the U.S? (During the final days of Clinton). That was the best deal he can ever had.

Instead, he have chosen war, a war that he cannot win. Why?

Arafat is not a good or a smart leader.  He brought the Palestinians into the path of destruction and extermination.  If I were the Palestinians, I would get rid of him soon. The sooner the better.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All these wars, the destruction, the killing....For what?

Why wouldn't Arafat accepted the deal extended to him from Israel while they were here in the U.S? (During the final days of Clinton). That was the best deal he can ever had.

Instead, he have chosen war, a war that he cannot win. Why?

Arafat is not a good or a smart leader.  He brought the Palestinians into the path of destruction and extermination.  If I were the Palestinians, I would get rid of him soon. The sooner the better.
View Quote

For who? For Sheik Yassin or the Ayatollah Khomeini?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top