Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2002 11:10:50 PM EDT
He used to post some pretty funny stuff. He would post some wacky stuff that would have me rolling out of my chair.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Stealth. I guess he could not control himself or his aliases. Maybe he got infected with laughing gas. Its been a while since I have spent much time on AR15.com. I have been working two jobs. Have not seen Jewbroni or Lordtrader in a while either.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
oops, deleted my last post prior to your answering.  Lordtraders still around.  We just don't see him as often because there's fewer half dressed babe pics.  I've seen Jewbronis posts as well.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:34:06 AM EDT
[#3]

last i heard, fts found some funding and was starting production on some type of independent "art" film.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

last i heard, fts found some funding and was starting production on some type of independent "art" film.
View Quote

..........probably a Claymation version of his "Hat-Hatt" video with a dash of 'Eraserhead' and 'Shprockets' thrown in[shock]- David Lynch directing?[thinking][:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:42:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Still here. Goatboy got me really busy with the "Lodge" on [url]ak.ar15.com[/url] and also on [url]handguns.ar15.com[/url] So I don't get to come round here much anymore.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else remember ||II|I|II||II|,Scatman, Asian Creation and the other "incarnations" of Frank?

Some seriously messed up folks in those pics.

[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/shocked/red_eyes.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I did not see the pictures. Could somebody discribe their contents.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]
He's working on the Bob Seger biography called "Going to Scatmandoo" for the new music channel from Hustler.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:06:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Who the hell cares about Frank the Spank...I'm glad he's gone.

He was alright until he started posting all of those shitty pictures......
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

People and poop.  Lots of it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:08:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...all of those shitty pictures......
View Quote

Not funny. [stick]

Av.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...all of those shitty pictures......
View Quote

Not funny. [stick]

Av.
View Quote

I thought that was pretty descriptive while at the same time not giving out too much information. Actually, I thought it was pretty clever.

Thanks for knocking down my house of cards [:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:10:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Still here. Goatboy got me really busy with the "Lodge" on [url]ak.ar15.com[/url] and also on [url]handguns.ar15.com[/url] So I don't get to come round here much anymore.
View Quote

I figured that those pills probably worked and now you're just too busy to post here.  [:P]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

People and poop.  Lots of it.
View Quote

Oh that's right- I had forgot about that. Good riddance to him then![:X*]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top