Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2002 4:52:20 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26672[/url]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#1]
So what else is new.  It has been for hundreds of years "in the name of God, I'm going to kill you."
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Women who answer "Muslim" are set free, but typically
                 soldiers gang-rape those who answer "Christian" then cut
                 off their breasts and leave them to die as an example for
                 others.
View Quote

no comment...
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
"HUNS force Christianity on Muslims"

(Does that makes it even ?)
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Let he without sin cast the first stone...

This has been, and always will be wrong, but don't pretend that Christians aren't guilty of the same thing.  Religion has always been used to justify private non-religious objectives.  It is not a symptom of the faith, it is the disease of the faithful.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#5]
[i][b]Moi?[/b][/i] Force Christianity down some Muslim's throat?

Why, never! That's what I got you guys for - to force Christianity down [u]your[/u] throats!

We were so much better off when we were still  a 'Christian nation.'

You'll see, things will be much better when we get back to the point where it all started!

Just imagine former-President Bill Clinton with a scarlet 'A' embroidered upon his suit coat!

In the stocks, or possibly a pillory?

That's it! A pillory for Hillary!

Before the Right Learned Judge, Eric The (CottonMather'sGotNothingOnMe!)Hun[>]:)]:

'Beg pardon, m'Lud, the next case is thee People's Commonwealth versus Hillary of Rodham.

'Proceedeth, good Sir.'

'So, thou thought thou couldst pass a 'cattle futures contract' of such prodigious amounts off on thy betters?'

'Believeth it not! Thou Witch!'

'Didst the Alimghty not set His holy ordinance against [u]lying with cattle[/u], woman?'

'Forsooth, I cannot recalleth the details of my lying with cattle!'

'Thou hath sinned grievously, Harlot! And so shalt thou grievously pay for thy sins, which are many!'

'To the pillory with thee.'

Eric The(SeeHowMuchBetter?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#6]
"...Khartoum government's self-declared jihad on the mostly Christian and animist south..."

all upset about attacks on christians, but
nobody cares about the animists, apparently.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Does this kind of thing really surprise anyone anymore?
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does this kind of thing really surprise anyone anymore?
View Quote

when we are no longer surprised (and disappointed) by this sort of thing, we have begun to tolerate it, then to accept it. how long, then, before we ourselves perpetrate it?
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[i][b]Moi?[/b][/i] Force Christianity down some Muslim's throat?

Why, never! That's what I got you guys for - to force Christianity down [u]your[/u] throats!

You'll see, things will be much better when we get back to the point where it all started!

Just imagine former-President Bill Clinton with a scarlet 'A' embroidered upon his suit coat!

In the stocks, or possibly a pillory?

That's it! A pillory for Hillary!

Before the Right Learned Judge, Eric The (CottonMather'sGotNothingOnMe!)Hun[>]:)]:

'Beg pardon, m'Lud, the next case is thee People's Commonwealth versus Hillary of Rodham.

'Proceedeth, good Sir.'

'So, thou thought thou couldst pass a 'cattle futures contract' of such prodigious amounts off on thy betters?'

'Believeth it not! Thou Witch!'

'Didst the Alimghty not set His holy ordinance against [u]lying with cattle[/u], woman?'

'Forsooth, I cannot recalleth the details of my lying with cattle!'

'Thou hath sinned grievously, Harlot! And so shalt thou grievously pay for thy sins, which are many!'

'To the pillory with thee.'

Eric The(SeeHowMuchBetter?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

HOW does he hear the click of a post over the roar of a dozer ?? [?]  [?]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

yes, real nice folks, like when they kicked anne hutchinson out into the indian-infested forest for preaching.
they didnt come to the new world for religious freedom, they came so they could be the
persecut[b]ors[/b] instead of the persecut[b]ees[/b].

look out, he's trying to distract you by invoking the dreaded hillary!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This has been, and always will be wrong, but don't pretend that Christians aren't guilty of the same thing.
View Quote

[b]CyKa[/b], please name ONE location on Earth where Christian organizations/Gov'ts are doing ANYTHING like raping muslims, cutting off breasts, torturing and slaughtering whole groups of other religious followers just for being Muslim.

Exactly WHAT THE FUCK are talking about when you say "don't pretend that Christians aren't guilty of the same thing."  Are you talking about events from centuries ago or are you actually trying to inject a current and [b]relevant[/b] comparison of atrocities happening TODAY.

I'm waiting [b]CyKa[/b] for you to produce your long list of barbaric atrocities being committed in the name of Christ TODAY on such a scale as those myriad of savagaries being committed around the world TODAY in the name of (gag) Allah.

When you and other "moral equivalency" drones start spreading your Christiphobic" attitudes around with irrational and ludicrous comparisons like what you did, you reveal your anti-Christian, brainwashed, agendized idiocy and stand out like a chimp at a mensa meeting.

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

.... you reveal your anti-Christian, brainwashed, agendized idiocy and stand out like a chimp at a mensa meeting.

View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Post from lurker -
yes, real nice folks, like when they kicked anne hutchinson out into the indian-infested forest for preaching.
View Quote

Now how could kicking someone out into a forest full of Indians be wrong?  Unless these Indians were Christian, there would be no need for Sister Hutchinson to feel the least bit of anxiety over her fate, right?
they didnt come to the new world for religious freedom, they came so they could be the persecutors instead of the persecutees.
View Quote

They did a pretty piss-poor job of persecuting then, it seems, and all they accomplished was to lay down a common thread of religious toleration for their offspring in the New World!

BTW, did the Indians ever enslave each other? Kill each other? Eat each other?

Not quite a paradise on earth, eh?

Eric The(Native)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#14]
It's an interesting genocide, in that the liberals seem to have no interest in preventing it, and it's been going on for decades. Perhaps if the victims were only muslims...

Hoping to get the nation of islam vote?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#15]
It's interesting that a "people group" or "minority" getting savagely attacked sends liberals into panty-wetting fits, but let a few Christians get mutilated, and "they probably deserved it."

Remember a while back, a black man and a homosexual man were brutally murdered, (in two different crimes)and the media cried "hate crime" in hundreds of stories.
Let a nut walk into a church in Texas, muttering about hating Christians, and start shooting teenagers, and the media hardly notices. And it certainly wasn't a hate crime.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Christ warned that we would be persecuted.:

"I tell you the truth," Jesus replied, "no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields--[b]and with them, persecutions[/b]) and in the age to come, eternal life." Mark 10:29,30 NIV

The only time that the church really thrives, and really grows (with REAL Christians) is when it is persecuted.

I have heard missionaries talk of churches in China. They have so many thousands of members that they have to meet in open fields. When the police find out who the pastor of the church is, he is arrested and thrown in prison, with no hope of getting out. Then someone else takes over the job.
The missionary asked if it was hard to get someone to take the pastor's job.
The reply was "No, we have men standing in line to suffer for Christ."
When asked if Americans should pray for the persecution to end, the answer was "No, because the persecution makes us stronger. Pray that we will be found faithful."

If you believe scripture, (and I do) then this kind of thing will come to America. It is only a matter of time. Then the true followers of Christ will be separated from the false. (sheep from the goats)

The question is, will I be faithful?
Will I answer "Christian", when I am asked?

Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Now how could kicking someone out into a forest full of Indians be wrong?  Unless these Indians were Christian, there would be no need for Sister Hutchinson to feel the least bit of anxiety over her fate, right?
They did a pretty piss-poor job of persecuting then, it seems, and all they accomplished was to lay down a common thread of religious toleration for their offspring in the New World!
BTW, did the Indians ever enslave each other? Kill each other? Eat each other?
Not quite a paradise on earth, eh?
Eric The(Native)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

dont be obtuse.
you're trying to be sarcastic, right? use smilies, durnit!
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Ah, but [b]lurker[/b], you've come to know me so well, that why must I use smilies when my sarcasm is so plainly evident?

But you are, of course, right. Smilies should be used so not as to confuse newbies!

It will not happen again![:D]

No, wait. Am I being inscrutable yet again?[:D]

Gadzooks! I am cursed with an eternal smilie![:D]

[u]Nothing[/u] I ever say will be taken at face value![:D]

Oh, the humanity of it all![:D]

Eric The(Eternal)Hun[>]:)][:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top