Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2002 5:20:28 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good source to buy from? What I am looking for is inventory on hand or atleast fast turnaround on the gear, and good customer service. I tried to place an order friday with lightfighter.com( only online source I knew of ), and the web ordering kept looping from confirm, to place order. I left a voicemail since they werent answering. I Never heard back from them, and I now have a few more items to add and am now wondering if a better source exists? I am spending about $350-400 on gear and do not want to wait long at all to receive it. Anyone care to share sources?

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with Black Hawk, Eagle, London Bridge, Wiggys, etc.

They all offer a nice discount if active duty or LEO. Just ask, it's usually 15-30% depending on amount and which company.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Lightfighter Tactical has the best prices I've found and the best selection of "real operator" gear.  He only carries the best and his prices are great.

Check him out at: [url]http://www.lightfighter.com/[/url]

I'm in no way affiliated with Lightfighter and this is just my personal opinion based on my experience with him!  He's a great business person and one hell of a guy.

Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll second William_Gunn's recommendation. Brad at lightfighter.com is a stand-up guy and a straight shooter. His prices are very competitive. Fair warning, in the wake of 09/11 many items from Blackhawk, SOE, and Eagle Industries are on backorder as a direct result of our Armed Forces personell picking up last minute items for upcoming deployments (especially dropleg holsters). Call Brad for availability first, he'll give you the truth about how long it will take.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
In the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels and more Forum, Brad posted an appology for being away for a while.  There was a death in the family.  In the post he say's to Email, because his voice mail is full and it will take him a while to sort through the mess.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:05:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies guys, I sent off an email this morning.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:28:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Try donnie and the folks at sableco, [url]www.sableco.net[/url], they now carry Blackhawk stuff and the prices are the best i've seen
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#7]
try [url]www.arizonagunrunners.com[/url] great prices, and has a le discount program i just bought a gg&g a2 flip up rear sight for 90.00 bucks from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top