Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2002 4:15:26 PM EDT
Well, seems some people have finally woken up to the fact these people are really dangerous. Last year I sent a government agency information on their bank accounts. I sent in a $10 donation check and when it came back I checked the back to see where it had gone to. Although you make the check out to "resistance" it is actually deposited in an account for the Resources Conservation Foundation. The bank they use is The Northwest corporate Credit union in Portland OR. Phone number is 888-688-6788. Call them and give them hell. If we get the account shut down it will hurt them financially for a while at least.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Will that really work??

I'd like to do the same thing to Jesse's account.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
It worked fine for Bart Simpson.

I suggest turning the information in to the FBI, since those morons are supposed to be out shutting down "terrorist financing networks" under the recent Homeland Security laws, and they recently named the ELF as the worst domestic terrorist group.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought you were moving to Ohio or some other god-forsaken place where we on the internet don't need to take you seriously anymore.....

[:P]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought you were moving to Ohio or some other god-forsaken place where we on the internet don't need to take you seriously anymore.....

[:P]
View Quote

Now that's funny!  Where's my Gold?!  Last but, not least; change your profile already!  I don't want anyone being confused thinking we have a closet ELF supporter in WA.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#5]
No kidding!

While you are at it, why don't you change your name to "IA-Aviator" or something...

We gotta keep you ELF supporters at arms-length here in WA. [;)]

Good luck out there bro.
jdp

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have you know that John Wayne came from Iowa. That gives me the right to say anything I like and people have to listen! [;)]

Gunrunner, I'd ship it, but y ou know what UPS charges on all those bars would cost?!? I'll catch up with you this summer when I come back to dredge.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top