Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2002 3:06:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Tommy Davis is charged with three counts of assault with a dangerous weapon.
View Quote

I'm sure he complied with all local, state and federal laws when he purchased this dangerous weapon.  The article didn't mention if a trigger lock was installed.  That would have prevented this potentially deadly assualt.

Eddie
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Why dont they look at the real crime here? Trailer parks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:41:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why dont they look at the real crime here? Trailer parks!
View Quote

Please folks, remember to neuter and spay your stupid people. [;D]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 6:52:51 AM EDT
[#5]
This calls more for a spanking than court action.  I wonder if the judge will administer it.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Thump a Democrat -- they deserve it [stick]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Man these people have too much time on their hands, and not enough to do. Prosecute a child for pointing a gun?? I point a toy gun at other people playing cops & robbers all the time when I was a kid. The local authorities should go chase after some real criminals, but I think that would be too much work.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#7]
What you have here is a perfect example of why we need to bring back the Yuma Territorial Prison,.... to bring dangerous 8 year olds back in line before they really get out of hand. This kid scares the hell of of me too!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Gawd dayum!  The problem is not the 8-year-old with the toy gun.  The problem is the other kid's parents.  Whatever happened to calling the his parents and working it out yourselves?  Afraid they'll send their kid over to massacre the family with his cap gun?  The parents who filed the charges should be slapped silly, and the DA should be fired.

This is not helping my blood pressure.  I think I'm going to go to the range.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess pointing your finger and saying "bang" will eventually be outlawed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm growing weary of these people whos parents didn't practice birth control for obvious reasons. They really should have done it for the children....
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I guess pointing your finger and saying "bang" will eventually be outlawed.
View Quote

It will rank right up with flipping your middle finger at someone. Of course the authorities are going to arrest you for a making a threat with a gun.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#15]
rotflmao....this has got to be one of the stupidest f@#&*ing things that I have ever heard.   So much time, too many brainless.  Someone been swimming too long in the shallow end of the gene pool?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top