Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2002 9:16:16 PM EDT
So the wife and I are out for an evening together. We just got done playing a few games of pool and were headed into media play to see if there was anything on sale and worthwhile to add to the DVD collection. I am about 3 steps ahead of her as we are moving through the parking lot towards the street that is in front of the store. I hear a faint, but obvious KA-THUD behind me. I turn, and in disbelief, see my wife laying in the middle of the road on her face. I turn back around thinking that my damn eyes are lying to me again. I come to my senses and realize that a)it is my wife laying in the middle of the road, and b) I better ask her if she is ok and help her up before laughing at her. I picked her up off the road, and she is laughing pretty good at her flop. The people in cars are at a stand-still, and even better, the people are all looking at her like she is some sort of freak w/ no coordination. I would have to say that this is without a doubt, one of the funniest damn things that I have ever seen in my life.

Anyone else care to share a funny story?
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Anyone else care to share?
View Quote

You're leaving yourself wide open on this one ....

But since you sound like a decent guy, and use the handle "BYU" in the state of Utah, it would be distasteful to make the obvious jokes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Bwhahahahaah.
Whadda Dick!!!

You probabley pushed her over.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bwhahahahaah.
Whadda Dick!!!

View Quote

No way, she would have beat me up for that!
Speaking of DICKS more precisely a lack there of......
well, you would know more about that than me.
[;)]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwhahahahaah.
Whadda Dick!!!

View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

Watch it, or I'll report you to Standards at the  "Y", or your Stake President, or Bishop. :D
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Laughing at your wife isn't good.  I haven't done it that many times in over 50 years of marriage.  The last time I did it, I learned my lesson.  We drove about 90 miles to a mall outside of Charlotte, NC.  The very first thing we did was eat lunch at Chick-Fil-Lay(sp?), and she sprayed ketchup all over face and white shirt while trying to tear open the package.  I couldn't help but laugh.  We had to leave immediately.  I didn't even get to finish lunch.  We wasted three hours of driving there and back for nothing.  Glad to see your wife took it better than mine.z
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwhahahahaah.
Whadda Dick!!!

View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

Watch it, or I'll report you to Standards at the  "Y", or your Stake President, or Bishop. :D
View Quote

Oh No! I am really scared of you now! Please don't report me! It might get me kicked out of school! Whatever.

The story was given to illustrate a humorous moment in which my wife and I have a good laugh at one of our goofs. I could post stories here about my screw ups on a daily basis, but I digress. She thought that it was funnier than I did. Watch it, or I will get her to beat you up! [;)]

Jackass=crowTrobot=[:K]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you have any pictures of your wife's accident that you could post for us?[>:/]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Laughing at your wife isn't good.  I haven't done it that many times in over 50 years of marriage.  The last time I did it, I learned my lesson.  We drove about 90 miles to a mall outside of Charlotte, NC.  The very first thing we did was eat lunch at Chick-Fil-Lay(sp?), and she sprayed ketchup all over face and white shirt while trying to tear open the package.  I couldn't help but laugh.  We had to leave immediately.  I didn't even get to finish lunch.  We wasted three hours of driving there and back for nothing.  Glad to see your wife took it better than mine.z
View Quote

Sorry to hear that Z. Why didn't you get it to go? [;)]

I completely agree that it is not good to laugh AT your spouse/sig. other, but it is OK to laugh WITH your spouse/sig. other.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I didn't get to see it but my ex-wife told me one day she went to the bathroom before going to her building's lunchroom. Her problem was every female's potential embarassment:
she tucked the hem of her dress into the waistband of her pantyhose!!!  Shiny hiney for everyone!!!!!

Fortunately for her, she had on panties so she wasn't totally bare. But I laughed my butt off for a long time on that one!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I didn't get to see it but my ex-wife told me one day she went to the bathroom before going to her building's lunchroom. Her problem was every female's potential embarassment:
she tucked the hem of her dress into the waistband of her pantyhose!!!  Shiny hiney for everyone!!!!!

Fortunately for her, she had on panties so she wasn't totally bare. But I laughed my butt off for a long time on that one!!
View Quote

Another good form of entertainment is long, carpeted hallways at work.

People walking in the same direction more than a few feet ahead of you tend to think they're all alone.  You can see/hear/smell some interesting things:

Vigorous butt-scratching
Probable nose-picking
Pretty little thing cutting a big one
Bra adjustments
Psycho gesturing
Postal muttering / talking to self
Toilet paper stuck to shoe
Race to avoid unfortunate accident

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Why is it that I'm oddly attracted to the notion of a "pretty little thing cutting a big one"?  Are there any sites on the internet dedicated to this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top