BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/21/2009 4:22:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Doubtful.  I was under the impression she died of AIDS.  I hope Gump Jr. liked being an orphan.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Doubtful.  I was under the impression she died of AIDS.  I hope Gump Jr. liked being an orphan.

i always thought that

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If she had aids before she came home and got knocked up then little forest and forest probably had aids too right?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know ..... maybe we should ask the fictional character.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Turn off the T.V.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If she had aids before she came home and got knocked up then little forest and forest probably had aids too right?

No, Daddy Forrest had AIDS also:

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Jenny was Gumps one and only sweet thing, I don't think he knew what a whore was. He was a rahtard.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Jenny was Gumps one and only sweet thing, I don't think he knew what a whore was. He was a rahtard.

That's messed up man!

I mean, I laughed, but still!
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#9]
As long as he got to hit it Forrest was cool with it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't know, but I do know that Tom Hanks used to rock those red ribbons that all famous people did back in the early 1990s.  Whatever happened to those red badges of courage?  They stop wearing them once word of "bug parties" got out?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Possibly but female to male transmission in the course of normal intercourse is one of the less likely ways to catch it. Do it enough and sure but infrequently it is not as dangerous as say ...sharing needles or taking it in the ass. These have very high transmission rates.

Baby Forrest may have been infected though that's not a given either.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if Forrest knows that Forrest Jr. can see dead people?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#13]
After that MD-11 went down in the Pacific,and Forrest having to live on that island all that time,I don't think he's give a damn. And AIDS wouldn't affect him anyway,after all,he killed a tank with a .45 Colt Model 1911.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Jen-aay wuz uh hoar...
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Forrest knew what was what, that's why he insisted on a dental dams, condoms and bukakae.

He was a straight up baller yo!
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't know, but I do know that Tom Hanks used to rock those red ribbons that all famous people did back in the early 1990s.  Whatever happened to those red badges of courage?  They stop wearing them once word of "bug parties" got out?  

WTF is a bug party?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:35:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

In the movie Forest said junior was free of Aids, but this just fuzzy feeling movie
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I thought she said little forrest didn't have it. Anyway, it's possible to have HIV and not pass it on to the baby very possible with modern drugs.

Also, highly unlikely that even if she had it that she passed it on to old Forrest, provided it was just vaginal sex and it was that one time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Jen-aay wuz uh hoar...

oh shit, I can't breathe...
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly but female to male transmission in the course of normal intercourse is one of the less likely ways to catch it. Do it enough and sure but infrequently it is not as dangerous as say ...sharing needles or taking it in the ass. These have very high transmission rates.

Baby Forrest may have been infected though that's not a given either.

I don't know much about it, but supposedly the transmission from mother-to-child is unreliable for some reason.  Perhaps it is in the 75% range.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I wonder if Forrest knows that Forrest Jr. can see dead people?

LOL
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's messed up man!

I mean, I laughed, but still!
Dont feel too bad, its only a fictional character anyway.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought she said little forrest didn't have it. Anyway, it's possible to have HIV and not pass it on to the baby very possible with modern drugs.

Also, highly unlikely that even if she had it that she passed it on to old Forrest, provided it was just vaginal sex and it was that one time.

Actually, the only things that was said was that Forrest, JR, was not like his Daddy.  He was smart.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
After that MD-11 went down in the Pacific,and Forrest having to live on that island all that time,I don't think he's give a damn. And AIDS wouldn't affect him anyway,after all,he killed a tank with a .45 Colt Model 1911.

Was that before or after he was stolen from a yard sale and Buzz had to save him?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a bug party?

What are bug parties?

Bug parties are sex parties often ranging from a few to as much as 30 people. Unsafe sex with every participant at the party is encouraged. There are several variations of bug parties. At some, there is one member of the "orgy" that is HIV positive. Only this individual and the host know his positive status. The remaining participants know that there is an infected person in the room, but do not know his identity. The participants then partake in a night usually filled with alcohol, drugs and of course unsafe sex.

In other variations of a bug party, there is one person who is not infected with HIV, however the other participants are or may be. Every one is aware of the person who disease free. The HIV negative person then allows the infected guys to have unprotected anal sex with him.

Why do people participate in bug parties?

Many psychologists theorize that participation in bug parties is actually an anxiety disorder where the non-infected individuals fear getting HIV so greatly that they would rather contract it and free themselves of the anxiety of living in fear. These parties are also seen as a sort of club for those living with HIV. Infecting a HIV negative and willing participant initiates them into their world. Some people also engage in unprotected anal sex (or barebacking) as the fear for AIDS dangerously dwindles.

"The Gift" from filmmaker Louise Hogarth is a documentary about gay men who purposely contract HIV. According to Rolling Stone, one character in the film admits "I was relieved. I didn't have to worry. Do I need to be careful –– not any more." Yet another willing 21-year-old regrets his choice. "I've made a terrible mistake and there's no fixing that. There is no benefit in this and that's what needs to be said."
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is a bug party?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5939950/bug_chasers

A gay sex party meant to spread HIV.
It is scary some of the diversity topics that are discussed during GLBT month.

Monk

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that before or after he was stolen from a yard sale and Buzz had to save him?

I think that was Forest Gump 2

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Well fuk..I really wish I didnt ask now.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#30]
[Forrest Gump voice]that veecee knows what ahh am saying Bubba,,, burn the damn village and save me some ears for mah neck,,lace"[/Forrest Gump voice]

Yes I suck at Gimp/photoshop

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Forest Gump was the most depressing movie ever......

She was smokin'.......I fell in love with her in the movie Toy w/ Robin Williams (before Forest Gump, I think).........

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She was smokin'.......I fell in love with her in the movie Toy w/ Robin Williams (before Forest Gump, I think).........

Gump wasn't depressing.  It slammed hippies at every turn.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno,but he also found time to set up a rock band,and look for things in dollar bills. And go up into space.

Lt Dan did that even better. He became a cop for NYC,and took a vacation to Mars

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Mahma always said whores are like a box of chocolates.

You have to pay more for tha' good ones.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That was her?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#36]
He was pretty dumb but we all know she was a skanky ho!
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Gumps mom was a whore too.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb52/The_Playlist/more/zack-hangover.jpg

I just watched that movie last night.
It was hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Her dad supposedly molested her sister and her. She came of age in free love and then the disco scene. Not only a whore but a druggie.  she was his one true love and never knew what she did in those years. Thne she got tires of it all and went back to the only true man that did not treat her like crap or use her.

It is a great movie that i enjoy watching over and over.

It a love can conquer all movie.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

yep

..."Is there a Mr. Gump...Mrs. Gump?...
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#42]
No....
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded.

Awesome!
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, Daddy Forrest had AIDS also:

http://images.ctv.ca/gallery/photo/little_guys_20081001/image7.jpg

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Soooo, did Forrest have the butt flu or not?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Sean Penn is a scumbag.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So was Obama's Mom.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So was Obama's Mom.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

sorry, Buttercup in "The Princess Bride". (before Sean Penn screwed with her mind)

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top