Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2009 9:46:30 AM EDT
Can someone please photo shop this. Carey should be Obama, and the two contestants should be Ben Nelson, and who-ever else you want that has taken bribe money for their vote on healthcare. I want to mail these out to every Democrat office holder in the house and the senate. I also plan on trying to blow these up big enough to put on posters, shirts, signs etc for upcoming rallies. I think it would be a blast for all of us to flood the mailboxes of these people with this image and a short letter of our dissatisfaction. I couldn't find anything with the wheel and the contestants other than this one, and so I'd like to make sure the military uniforms are covered up, or that the politicians cover them completely. Arfcom, do your worst. uhh best. Ok, well, I'm having trouble with the photo, but if anyone can get a photo of the price is right with the wheel, contestants, and either Bob or Drew as Obama and do this, please help. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
A picture would be nice.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I would settle for a red X.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
You always got an A for effort in school, didn't you?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm having trouble with the picture. I remember at one time just saving some pics of ammo on my computer and adding them on here without having to use a hosting site, but I can't figure out how to do it. I just googled price is right and it was about midway on the second or third page. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to post the pic.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#5]
You don't really understand how the internet works do you?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know how to do the photo thing. I have loaded it into flickr, what is the next step?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I came back to see if I could get some clarification.

Nope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top