Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2001 9:12:34 AM EDT
I have quite a few USA mag's and have had no problems with them.  In fact I have had more problems with my Colt clips and the more expenseive GI mag's.  I don't get everyones complaints about them.
[img]http://www.diddybop.demon.co.uk/cccptch.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:29:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You are the lucky one.  Most of what I hear is "bad followers, weak springs, mis formed lips, mag latch is in the wrong place....."  Have two Tec mags from USA....needed to be modified.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
USA mags suck!!!

Prior to the PRK ban, I went out and bought a bunch of AR mags.  I bought about a dozen GI mags, a few Thermolds, and a dozen USA mags.  I tried about 8 of the USA mags, and 2 of them wouldn't even fit in the mag well.  Another 3 wouldn't feed even after "adjustment".  I expected to get a few duds, but in reality they are all duds.  I knew the mags were junk, but they were price gouging GI mags at the time.  All said an done I should have bought 2 more GI or Thermold mags rather than a Dozen USA mags.

I would never trust my life to a gun with a USA mag in it!
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top