Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2009 2:28:15 PM EDT
Man, Jason was an ass back then.

That Brian guy got a verbal beat down every show.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, but he is a bit of an idiot at times.  But Jason and Grant really don't seem to like him too much.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yeah, but he is a bit of an idiot at times.  But Jason and Grant really don't seem to like him too much.

I think Brian wanted to be on the show really bad, and let Jason push him around like that.

How much are the people other than Jason and Grant making off that show?

Little, is my bet.

First or second show Jason said he is making Grant suck it up and share the cost of equipment.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a youtube video of an interview with one of the women that was on the show.  She says that Jason and Grant make bank while her and some of the others are getting screwed over.  That is her claim though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought you had a life.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I thought you had a life.  

Me?

No, I am a virtual robot prototype poster GB is working on.

I still have a few bugs to work out, it seems.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There is a youtube video of an interview with one of the women that was on the show.  She says that Jason and Grant make bank while her and some of the others are getting screwed over.  That is her claim though.

Early on they had a trailer in jasons backyard and their vehicle was just the roto rooter van with magnetic decals placed over the RR logo.  At that point in time I think everyone was volunteers including j and grant.

jump to season 2 or 3 and theyve got a storefront, a small fleet of trucks and a hundred grand worth of various crap.  With all that money wasted (a storefront? really? what the fucks the point of that when they dont charge or sell anything) Id certainly hope the peons are making something
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
First couple of episodes were interesting, wives saying spend more time with the family, and less on this ghost shit, etc.

I am sure Jason is raking in the dough off this show, Grant less, everyone else, toe the line or get fired.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First couple of episodes were interesting, wives saying spend more time with the family, and less on this ghost shit, etc.

I am sure Jason is raking in the dough off this show, Grant less, everyone else, toe the line or get fired.

Im starting to think thats the whole point of the new show.

The folks that have been with them for years getting all uppity and shit wanting to get paid, so they start up the 'academy' to find some cheap replacements
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I am still pouring over every show on youtube.

It is pretty obvious the non ghost hunting drama is 'engineered'

Still fun to watch though, working through season 2 now...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top