Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2002 2:42:11 AM EDT
So anyone out there lucky enough to own a TPRS. I just had Gemtech shorten and Bilock my 700 PSS and I am ichin to get a can, but I am hung up over the 1000 bucks I need to get one. Oh I already know all about the sign off and all the other AFT crap so no need to post with a legal leson. Thanx
~Bill
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, that's the thing about Gemtech. They make nice cans, but they're gonna cost ya! Sorry I don't have any first hand info for you. Ask this question on the NFA discussion board at [url]www.subguns.com[/url] I'm sure that somebody there owns one and can give you more help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top