Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:14:10 PM EDT
I wanted to see just how many different ARFCOM-isms I could use and still be at least 35% Coherent. Yes this is proof I have way too much time on my hands.

And so it begins…I am a heavy equipment operator. While unloading my D8R from the lowboy trailer, my boss yelled “Hey AROCK!” Not looking where I should have, I instantly Bladed at a 45 Deg. Angle. This was gonna be a great day. Keep in mind; this was the Monday following a tragic Boating Accident, in which I lost my entire gun collection while thinking about the perfect Chili recipe.

That evening the wife showed me in living color what the ARFCOM curse is all about after catching me look at someone else’s Babnanas. I mean really is that big of a deal? We were at Wal Mart, I was looking for bacon, got pushed over by a heavy 6, and poof, Babnanas. You would think I saw hers and the wife and said “hey I’ll just get both”.,

This is just proof that yes I am legend, and that maybe I should just eject and Nuke it from orbit.

P.S. Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
-2 internets. You forgot to fo.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to say what gun, holster, and ammo you are carrying.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
dont forget to eat your shower cookies.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I wanted to see just how many different ARFCOM-isms I could use and still be at least 35% Coherent. Yes this is proof I have way too much time on my hands.

And so it begins…I am a heavy equipment operator. While unloading my D8R from the lowboy trailer, my boss yelled “Hey AROCK!” Not looking where I should have, I instantly Bladed at a 45 Deg. Angle. This was gonna be a great day. Keep in mind; this was the Monday following a tragic Boating Accident, in which I lost my entire gun collection while thinking about the perfect Chili recipe.

That evening the wife showed me in living color what the ARFCOM curse is all about after catching me look at someone else’s Babnanas. I mean really is that big of a deal? We were at Wal Mart looking for a pressure washer, I was looking for bacon, got pushed over by a heavy 6, and poof, Babnanas. You would think I saw hers and the wife and said “hey I’ll just fo and get both”.,

This is just proof that yes I am legend, and that maybe I should just eject and Nuke it from orbit.

P.S. Fuck Obama

ver 1.1

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You should have pushed XDBACKUPGUN out of your way in line.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#6]
wheres the 87? and the grammer nazis?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That evening the wife showed me in living color what the ARFCOM curse is all about after catching me look at someone else’s Babnanas. I mean really is that big of a deal? We were at Wal Mart looking for a pressure washer, I was looking for bacon, got pushed over by a heavy 6, and poof, Babnanas. You would think I saw hers and the wife and said “hey I’ll just fo and get both”.,

P.S. Fuck Obama

ver 1.1

Better, but still needs some work. Why isn't your wife making you a sammich?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
FAIL!!!

All your base are belong to us.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If don't post pics, it didn't happen
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Or MS Paint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top