Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2002 6:46:20 PM EDT
Hi, I was wondering if there were any other morpheus users out there that might be able to give me a hand. I got on the other day and it said my version was too old to log on. So I went to musiccity.com and downloaded "version 1.3" and installed it and it is still saying that my version is too old. Has this happened to anyone else?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Same problem here, morpheus is down right now...
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Okay, it's good to know it's not just me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I tryed to download it and it just keeps saying im corrupted, I probably am but what has that to do with the download.. Bluemax
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Here you go, straight from the Morpheus folks--the reason we are all having these problems:

We understand that some of you are having difficulties connecting to your Morpheus User Network. As you know from recent newsletters, Morpheus has been preparing to substantially upgrade the Morpheus software. Unexpectedly, one of our software providers made a significant upgrade to their technology that is currently incompatible with Morpheus.
Seems the Morpheus folks are fast at work on something they call the “Morpheus Preview Edition” that will soon be available for download to correct the problems.

Edited to add this: Don't worry--the folks at Morpheua assure us that they will remain not only free but free of spyware (as always) in the new "Preview Edition" and any additional upgrades.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#5]
KaZaa was sold to someone else.  They said F you Morpheus and cut everyone off.  Morpheus wasn't prepared for this, hence the reason nobody can get anything :(
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish it would get back up already, I need to download Dreamweaver!
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I need to finish my Disturbed album
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top