Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:29:43 AM EDT
I was talking to my fellow coworkers about the report yesterday out of Russia about Obama stacking 1 million plus troops in the US to quell a possible civil war due to the economy tanking next year, and my coworker immediately states the following:

"The only reason why America would have a civil war is because Fox news is full of idiots - because they aren't fair and balanced like they say. Everything they report is pro-republican."

I was speechless.
So top that Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Ah mother Russia should be proud..
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I really really don't understand people.  I bet they don't even read the news from Fox.  They watch MSNBC, hear about Fox, and form an opinion.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I was talking to my fellow coworkers about the report yesterday out of Russia about Obama stacking 1 million plus troops in the US to quell a possible civil war due to the economy tanking next year, and my coworker immediately states the following:

"The only reason why America would have a civil war is because Fox news is full of idiots - because they aren't fair and balanced like they say. Everything they report is pro-republican."

I was speechless.
So top that Arfcom.

Set aside a round for him.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:37:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you just realizing that we are doomed?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was speechless.
So top that Arfcom.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you just NOW realizing that we are doomed?

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was fighting it...now I'm giving up. Partially. My 40 acres will be defended, but nothing else.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Co-worker (white chick) at our Christmas party last weeK:

"Obama is doing such a wonderful job.  I really think he deserves a second term".

My wifey-poo (health care worker) went ballistic.  Needless to say, it was a short party.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#9]
skull fuck him
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#10]
And somewhere, on another board, there's a thread reading "My wingnut co-worker was telling me  yesterday how Obama is building up 1 million troops in the U.S. to quell a civil war - can you believe that whackjob?"
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Does the US even HAVE a million spare troops it could deploy in the US?  I'm talking actual trigger pullers.  Not cooks and lawyers.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Obama is doing such a wonderful job.  I really think he deserves a second term".

My wifey-poo (health care worker) went ballistic.  Needless to say, it was a short party.

She is a keeper
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was speechless.
So top that Arfcom.

I think you topped it when you said Obama and Russia were "stacking" 1 million troops in the US to stop a civil war.

Literate much? It was a Russian article from a Russian news source, posted here on Arfcom multiple times yesterday. I was speaking to them in context of the article, concerning how Russia would know about economic failure and civil war.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I had a former co worker ( former because I am now unemployed) tell me he could not wait for health care to get passed because it was going to be free for every American.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Obama is doing such a wonderful job. I really think he deserves a second term".

My wifey-poo (health care worker) went ballistic. Needless to say, it was a short party.

She is a keeper

I already love her.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Does the US even HAVE a million spare troops it could deploy in the US?  I'm talking actual trigger pullers.  Not cooks and lawyers.

Was wondering that myself.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was fighting it...now I'm giving up. Partially. My 40 acres will be defended, but nothing else.

soooo......your just gonna leave your mule unprotected?

––––––––––––––

in all seriousness your co-worker is an idiot but that report about obama and a million troops is bogus as well
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#19]
coworker probably sent [email protected] an email about a domestic terrorist who believes in the constutition
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Of course you're quoting a Russian source about foreign troops being used in America……..
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was speechless.

So top that Arfcom.

Do you think this guy even thought about what he was saying before he said it?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I was speechless.

So top that Arfcom.

I thought my Brother in Law was still unemployed!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#23]
This "report" has been around for months; I haven't seen much troop movement - have you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I really really don't understand people.  I bet they don't even read the news from Fox.  They watch MSNBC, hear about Fox, and form an opinion.

I watch both and then form my own opinion.  Joe Scarborough has been bashing Obama for a few weeks now.  My favorite was that Obama doesn't care if the health care bill works he just wants to say he passed it, get re-elected and let the next pres. deal with it in 2016.

Can't bring myself to watch CNN though.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And somewhere, on another board, there's a thread reading "My wingnut co-worker was telling me yesterday how Obama is building up 1 million troops in the U.S. to quell a civil war - can you believe that whackjob?"

+1
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was speechless.

So top that Arfcom.

Can it be green tipped? You know hippies love the color green
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#27]
You people in urban areas are surrounded by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS (if not MILLIONS of people just like this).

It was the cold, sobering reality of that thought which caused me to bug out.  Obama was a virtual unknown then and his bullshit years away.  I was afraid of being in earthquake and fire country surrounded by functionally illiterate masses.

Plan, prep, do everything right and end up dying because of some mouth-breathing American Idol fan (or a few hundred of his buddies) turn into mindless sheep... well.. MORE mindless than usual when TSHTF.

Besides, given the population density and terrain here, I can defend myself with a LOT less ammo than I could in San Diego.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No.

As of February 28, 2009 1,454,515 people are on active duty[12] in the military with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_armed_forces
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does the US even HAVE a million spare troops it could deploy in the US? I'm talking actual trigger pullers. Not cooks and lawyers.

No.

As of February 28, 2009 1,454,515 people are on active duty[12] in the military with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_armed_forces

So maybe 10-15% are actually combat arms-infantry, etc.?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No one watches MSNBC

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I also cook...

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#33]
You should tell your co-worker what leftist goverments do to useful idiots when they are no longer useful.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i50.tinypic.com/sgqz2e.jpg

I also cook...

Fuck that guy.  He just wants to take guns off the streets.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

good for your wife, I am going to a party tomorrow night with a bunch of bed wetting libs, and I plan to rip some ass on the first obama leg humping dipshit that opens their mouth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top