Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 5:05:46 AM EDT

A month or so ago, he called me over to his truck and slid a case out.  He was quite proud of his rifle that he just got back from the smith. I had no idea that he was my kinda guy.  He mentioned that he had never even fired it.  

"Chief, we need to fix that, then."

Just a couple minutes ago, he said that he was going to head over to the range by my house next week.  

He then called my cell phone from his private mobile phone, "So you will know who is calling you. "

Now on to phase two:  I will attempt to infect him with BRD, and possibly NFA.  MUhhahhahahahha!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone one into the fold would be a good thing!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive taken my boss shooting. Was a hell of a good time. We actually made it a team building experience. We took like 4-5 team members and all whent shooting trap. Ive gotten the coworkers over to rifle range for some EBR time but not the boss yet... Still working on that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't be too quick to break out the black rifles until he does the same.  Fudds don't understand.  Besides, you don't want to One-Up the boss when he's proud of his new rifle.

Take your most vanilla looking AR and let him shoot it.  But make sure you take a few fudd style guns too.  That way he thinks you're on his side.  BRD should be caught slowly.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 5:16:05 AM EDT
[#5]
i hand picked a colt for the BUM at work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top