Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2002 9:25:38 AM EDT
Leave it to Fox to come up with this, last i heard Harding was living in her car. man if they could only get oprah and rosie for a super heavy weight match.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Tonya Harding and Amy Fisher are getting ready to rumble.

The pugilistic divas will face off on "Celebrity Boxing," a Fox special scheduled to air March 13. The network is billing the bout as "the battle of the bad girls."

Also on the special, former "Brady Bunch" star Barry Williams will be pitted against Danny Bonaduce, once part of TV's "Partridge Family."

The network said the fights will be real, each lasting three rounds.

Harding gained notoriety when, in January 1994, the figure-skating champ was involved in a bungled plot hatched by her ex-husband to disable her Olympics rival Nancy Kerrigan. Harding pleaded guilty to conspiracy.

Amy Fisher made headlines as "the Long Island Lolita" when, as a teen-ager having an affair with auto mechanic Joey Buttafuoco, she shot and wounded his wife in 1992. Fisher served almost seven years in prison.

A third celebrity-boxing pairing has yet to be announced, Fox said.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
i want to see chyna and rosie go at it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Tonya Harding and Amy Fisher are getting ready to rumble.

Also on the special, former "Brady Bunch" star Barry Williams will be pitted against Danny Bonaduce, once part of TV's "Partridge Family."

View Quote

What are the odds?

Straight up - I'd put $500 on Tonya and $250 on Danny. (Danny's a badass but Barry's bigger; Tonya would kick both their asses - real nasty like.)

Sounds like this should be a poll.

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Weren't Tonya and Amy on an MTV Celebrity Death Match already?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't Danny already kick the crap out of Donny Osmond?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#5]
How about Catherine Zeta Jones oil wrestling Penelope Cruz?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm sorry, did I say that out loud? I've lost my inner monologue. It's all part of the unfreezing process...
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was thinking Jessica Alba and Sarah Michelle Gellar in a tub of Jello.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Rosie O and Janet Reno in a tank full of piranhas? Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer chained together with a couple of 14" Bowie knives? Winners fight in caged death match wresting competition.

No matter how you look at it, we come out ahead for 3 out of 4. And MAYBE the winner will decide they could have used a gun after all.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I was thinking Jessica Alba and Sarah Michelle Gellar in a tub of Jello.
View Quote

I am so there!

Wait, wait! An international Texas Cage Match of all the Olympic female figure skaters! You know those high-strung biatches would love a chance to pull each others' hair and rip each others' skimp costumes off each others' firm, supple....sorry, sorry about that.

I need a moment, here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I think Fox is on to something here.  The possibilities are limitless.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I want to see Michael Jackson -vs- Georgie Michaels.  I'd like to see either one of them beat up.

OR, how about "the faggot formerly known as Prince" and GAY Boy George.  

They could call it the "Freddie Mercury" match in his honor and have the Village Queers as the judges.  

Whaddya think?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Just let ME at Rosie [frag]!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I want to see Michael Jackson -vs- Georgie Michaels.  I'd like to see either one of them beat up.

OR, how about "the faggot formerly known as Prince" and GAY Boy George.  

They could call it the "Freddie Mercury" match in his honor and have the Village Queers as the judges.  

Whaddya think?
View Quote

Dude, I'm just not into slapfights if there isn't at least the possibility of a jugaloo popping out of someone's top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top