Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 10:01:48 PM EDT
I actually know quite a few Democrat gun owners. In fact it was a liberal democrat girlfriend that got me into shooting.

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020226/capt.1014701028.democrats_guns_mtjm801.jpg[/img]
Bob Ream, head of the Montana Democratic Party, prepares to clean one of his hunting rifles at his home in Helena, Mont. In a state where rifle racks in pickup trucks are as common as wheat fields and Republicans dominate the political landscape, it's no wonder Democrats in Big Sky Country are trying to shrug off the anti-gun image of their national party. (AP Photo/John MacDonald)
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You know I think that it's [i]liberals[/i] that are usually the problem (yes, they are usually part of the Democrat party).

My philosophy has always been; there are as many democrats that are gun owners as republicans and independents.  They just don't always publicly speak up for their rights, unless they're in the "right" state, usually one that is predominently rural, and let the liberals (with their anti philosophy), speak for them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 12:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 2:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I bet he's one of the "no reason to own assault rifles" crowd though.  
View Quote

Amen!!

Never have met one who wasn't. Usually They are the ones screaming for " responsible" gun control, Kind of the "I can see My $3000.00 Skeet gun, but those EVIL assault rifles... WHO NEED THOSE!?!?!"

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen!!

Never have met one who wasn't. Usually They are
the ones screaming for " responsible" gun control, Kind of the "I can see My $3000.00 Skeet gun, but those EVIL assault rifles... WHO NEED THOSE!?!?!"

Tall Shadow
View Quote

What DVDTracker and Tall_Shadow said.

Don't be fooled by this election year lie!

Would someone post the infamous picture of Schumer grinning ear to ear blasting away with a MAC machine gun (or variant)?! Kennedy's private guards bear machine guns. Clinton's (both) secret service guards bear machine guns.
When Feinstein's pistol fell out of her purse she replied that as a (successful) politician, of course she is armed!

The Democratic party is the party of corruption, lies, and GUN CONTROL for YOU! but never for the Democrat party elite!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen!!

Never have met one who wasn't. Usually They are
the ones screaming for " responsible" gun control, Kind of the "I can see My $3000.00 Skeet gun, but those EVIL assault rifles... WHO NEED THOSE!?!?!"

Tall Shadow
View Quote

What DVDTracker and Tall_Shadow said.

Don't be fooled by this election year lie!

Would someone post the infamous picture of Schumer grinning ear to ear blasting away with a MAC machine gun (or variant)?! Kennedy's private guards bear machine guns. Clinton's (both) secret service guards bear machine guns.
When Feinstein's pistol fell out of her purse she replied that as a (successful) politician, of course she is armed!

The Democratic party is the party of corruption, lies, and GUN CONTROL for YOU! but never for the Democrat party elite!
View Quote

Amen to that!  That's exactly right!  They seem to forget that the American Revolution was started in rebellion against pricks like them.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, what's that demorat doing with a sniper rifle?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top