Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 9:08:08 PM EDT
Looks like homeland security might get a new target.

[URL]http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/ecoterror_support020226.html[/URL]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Berman's accusations against PETA also included a claim that the group gave money to Rodney Coronado, who was convicted of arson for setting fires at fur farms, and to Josh Harper, who was "arrested a half-dozen times and convicted of assault on a police officer."

The president of PETA, Ingrid Newkirk, said Harper was "the guy who hit a police officer with a piece of tofu during a demonstration" and said the group does contribute to the legal funds of those arrested in animal rights demonstrations.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA  TOFU IN DA FACE!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was I supposed to get anything else out of this? [:)]

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just interesting reading to hopefully spark heated debates!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just interesting reading to hopefully spark heated debates! I don't add much content, so I figured I'd start posting interesting news that might interest others here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
good. PETA sucks ass.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#5]
would greenpeace be included in that to [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top