Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 7:53:28 PM EDT
Fukkin lesbian man wanna be, now I can say "gun-banning left wing liberal LESBIAN whore" when I describe her!

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/life/enter/tv/2002/2002-02-27-rosie.htm[/url]
Rosie, coy on TV, 'comes out' on stage

By Jeannie Williams, USA TODAY

AP file
O'Donnell wants to call attention to anti-gay adoption laws.

NEW YORK — As the media trips over itself wondering whether and when Rosie O'Donnell will "come out," the talk show host cut to the chase Monday during a raunchy comedy routine.

"I'm a dyke!" she said as part of her act at the Ovarian Cancer Research benefit at Carolines Comedy Club.

It has been widely speculated that O'Donnell will reveal she is a lesbian in her upcoming memoir, Find Me. The timing coincides with the end of her talk show May 22.

Once dubbed the "Queen of Nice" by Time magazine, O'Donnell started by saying, "I'm sick of being (expletive) nice. Fasten your seat belts — here we go."

She first tackled Barbara Walters' interview with Anne Heche, Ellen DeGeneres' former lover, who is now married and pregnant. "What the hell kind of train wreck was that?"

O'Donnell mimicked Walters' lisp. And wondered why Heche rambled on about being possessed. "She couldn't just say, 'I was a lesbian for two years, it didn't work out for me.'"

Said O'Donnell, "I don't know why people make such a big deal about the gay thing. ... People are confused, they're shocked, like this is a big revelation to somebody."

She also said that gay advocates have been on her case.

"'Oh, but you were lying,' the gay Nazis say. 'You said you liked Tom Cruise.' I said I wanted him to mow my lawn and bring me a lemonade. I never said I wanted (to perform a sex act on him)."

She also quipped maybe she would be "gay enough" if she did something unprintable to Angelina Jolie.

O'Donnell has taped an interview with Diane Sawyer to air as a two-hour show on ABC's PrimeTime Thursday on March 14, to talk chiefly about the case of two gay men in Florida who face having a foster child they raised removed from their home. State law won't let them adopt. O'Donnell also is a foster — and adoptive — mother.

She told the club audience of parenting an emotionally damaged 3-year-old girl. Then, "Come to find out, in order to adopt this child, I would have to perjure myself, would have to sign a document that says in the state of Florida that I am not bisexual or homosexual. The fact that I was unwilling to sign that document meant the child was removed from the house."

Before the show, O'Donnell told USA TODAY she chose to talk to Sawyer because she wanted an investigative piece on Florida's ban on gay adoption. She told Sawyer if that was done, "I would like to talk about my life and how (the case) pertains to me."
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]
sigh
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope the sponsors pull the plug on her and kill her left wing forum.  What a fish licking dirty douchebag whore.  I can't imagine any sponsor staying under a person who says, "I'm a dyke" then attacks various celebs.  Then again, I can't imagine a fat dyke having her own show which is the epitome of boredom.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
NO!!! [shock] Not Rosie!!!!
Maybe ....well I better not type anymore.. it might get ugly....Oh wait, she already is......
If Janet Rimblow DID get elected, think she would share the Governor's bedroom with Rosie???
And how would yo uaddress Janet Rimblow? Sir or Ma'am??

[smoke]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I support gays being allowed to adopt.

However, I dont support people who are psychologicly fucked up adopting. And that fat cow is too fucked up in the head. She has too many phobias and too much anger.

I feel sorry for that three year old foster girl she is trying to adopt if she succeeds. The little girl was already abused by her father, now she is going to be raised by a anti-male bigot. When the little girl is 30 and cant have relationships with men she is going to hate the fat bitch. Cause its not likely that she will be a lesbian- only 1 woman in 25 grows up to be a lesiban. She is just going to be a miserable lonely spinster.

When trying to raise- and heal- a child sexual abuse victim, a good MALE role model is IMPERATIVE. Otherwise she will for ever be anxious about ALL men, she will never trust a male ever again, in a extreme case she could even become a androphobe like Rosie O herself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#7]
[sleep] This is big news? Is everyone really surprized???
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

However, I dont support people who are psychologicly fucked up adopting.
View Quote

Uhhh... okay.
Define "psychologically fucked up".

Is it a man who gets sexually aroused by animals, kiddies, lumps of manure, or roadkill? Yes? Okay... so we agree about that.

How about a man who gets sexually aroused having his anus stretched until it bleeds. Or a man who gets aroused having his rectum filled with other men's genitalia, pingpong balls, telephone cords or bullwhips. Is that psychologically "normal" or is it psychologically "fucked up"?

If [u]two[/u] gay men living together can legally adopt, why not [u]three[/u] gay men living together?  Why can't [u]five[/u] gay lovers all living together legally adopt the same child and all five be that child's "daddy".
Why limit adoption to just two gay men or two lesbian women?

Just how far does your idiotic slippery slope of "gay tolerance" take you?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I would think that her proper address would be "The Shakey Beast Janet Reno".

Why should anyone care? It goes to proving that these gun-banning liberals are nothing but a bunch of liars and that image is everything as long as the allmight dollar is involved.

I wonder how long it is going to be before she is at the forefront of the "gay fags" for Handgun Control....

These are the people that we need to be worrying about NOW!

At one time this board was chock full of political discussions and now most (if any) political threads die after a couple of posts.

Who is up for reelection in your neck of the woods this year? Who are you going to support?

Quoted:
And how would yo uaddress Janet Rimblow? Sir or Ma'am??
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhhh... okay.

Is it a man who gets sexually aroused by animals, kiddies, lumps of manure, or roadkill? Yes? Okay... so we agree about that.

How about a man who gets sexually aroused having his anus stretched until it bleeds. Or a man who gets aroused having his rectum filled with other men's genitalia, pingpong balls, telephone cords or bullwhips. Is that psychologically "normal" or is it psychologically "fucked up"?

If [u]two[/u] gay men living together can legally adopt, why not [u]three[/u] gay men living together?  Why can't [u]five[/u] gay lovers all living together legally adopt the same child and all five be that child's "daddy".

View Quote
By golly I think he's got it!! Give that man a ceeeeegggggarrr!!![smoke]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Are you really a dyke if you just like women because no man would ever, ever touch you?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Uhhh... okay.

View Quote

The same way two strait men living with three strait women- or the same way three strait men and two strait women- could or could NOT (which would be more likely the case) adopt.

Why do you assume gay people are any more likely than non-gays to be non monogamous?  How many hetero swingers look for children to tie them down? (or get accepted by social services?)

Have you ever seen or heard of these senile old people who, when they die, the cops go to their homes and find tens to hundreds even of stray dogs and cats living there, that these people took in to "help" and "care for" when they cant even care for themselves?  Well that is what Rosie O is on the path to becoming. Except since she is rich she is able to collect kids instead of animals. And how is it with her show and her magazine and her public apperances she is able to spend any time mothering now, what, [i]five[/i] children including the foster ones?

Never, we know she hires nannies and bodyguards and they take care of the kids, they are just there for her intertainment when her schedule permits. THAT is why she is unfit. Her sexual orinetation is inconsequential.

View Quote

Bleeding assholes? I have never had any WOMAN I know complain of this with anal sex. I am not a expert but I can't think of a reason that men would have a probelm with this unless they were being raped (then women have the same problem). And as to the use of "hardware" being only a gay thing- much less psychologicaly perverse- I think you haven't gotten out of the monistary in a while. Toys and BDSM are used by a whole lot more strait people than there are gay people in existance.

By the way, what is with all the gory detail in your post? Couldn't you have just said 'gay men having anal sex'? Or is their a REASON why you go into such loving detail. Hmm?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I hate Rosie.  I really really hate her.  I mean really really really.  Absolute complete fucking hatred.  What a waddling freak show that bitch is.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:24:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Uhhh... okay.

View Quote

Well said
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why do you assume gay people are any more likely than non-gays to be non monogamous?
View Quote

It's not an assumption, it's a fact.  Do a search of sociological studies and you'll learn.

Well that is what Rosie O is on the path to becoming. Except since she is rich she is able to collect kids instead of animals. And how is it with her show and her magazine and her public apperances she is able to spend any time mothering now, what, [i]five[/i] children including the foster ones?

Never, we know she hires nannies and bodyguards and they take care of the kids, they are just there for her intertainment when her schedule permits. THAT is why she is unfit. Her sexual orinetation is inconsequential.
View Quote

No, her sexual orientation is even MORE reason (besides being a single working person) that should send up a slew of red flags at the adoption agency.

Bleeding assholes? I have never had any WOMAN I know complain of this with anal sex. I am not a expert but I can't think of a reason that men would have a probelm with this unless they were being raped (then women have the same problem). And as to the use of "hardware" being only a gay thing- much less psychologicaly perverse- I think you haven't gotten out of the monistary in a while. Toys and BDSM are used by a whole lot more strait people than there are gay people in existance.
View Quote

Work a few months in ER, you'll see all kinds of rectal "accidents" - mostly gay/bi- men. They seem to like it "rough".

By the way, what is with all the gory detail in your post? Couldn't you have just said 'gay men having anal sex'? Or is their a REASON why you go into such loving detail. Hmm?
View Quote

Would you rather put a nice politically-correct sugar coat over the reality of homosexual life as it exists for MANY gays?  Injurious, MUCH more prone to infections, lesions, STDs and promiscuity.  That's the reality of much of the gay "alternative" lifestyle.  HIV didn't spread like wildfire in the gay male community because of clean living.

Sure, not all gays act like this, but then again not all gays agree with "normalizing" homosexuality, teaching it in school, march in Gay Pride Parades, think homosexuality ought to be celebrated as "just another lifestyle" or think that gays should be allowed to adopt. It's only the liberal gays who get the media spotlight and who are forcing "gay tolerance" upon society.

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#16]
[b]HEY!!![/b]

This is a TRASH ROSIE thread, you "fish lickin' douchebags!" [;D]

Quitcherbitchin'.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#17]
...[Rosie] O'Donnell wants to call attention to...
View Quote

Blah, blah, blah.....[:(!]

Why do celebrities always feel the need to compulsively jump on the
[soapbox]
and reveal their personal agendas, personal problems, opinions, etc. to the world? Personally, I don't give a rats a$$ whether she eats fudge, or anything else. Eat what you want.

The only person on the planet who considers this 'announcement' a revelation is Rosie O'Donnell.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 11:00:42 PM EDT
[#18]

It's always the ones you least suspect. [:O]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Are you really a dyke if you just like women because no man would ever, ever touch you?
View Quote

Certainly that would appear to be the case for the subject in question on this thread...

It was nice of her to confirm what everyone already knew!

[IMG]http://216.40.201.155/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 1:44:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Wait a minute.  Three dollar bills make you chuckle, not vomit.

The deal with Rosie is that she evidently can binge, but not purge.

When you guys were talking about collecting children and animals, I thought you were comparing her to Michael Jackson.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If 15 married queer butt-raping fags wanted to support the needs of one destitute kid who'd otherwise starve to death or die of some easily correctable affliction, then those 15 married queer butt-raping fags have my support.

As for Rosie O... Feed her cyanide and be done with it.

Gay tolerance?  Who give a shit.
View Quote

The kid would be better off starving to death and dying then living in such a vipers'nest.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:16:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmmm,  no self respecting man would touch here so now she wants to be a, fat, talentless lesbo loser!   Quick somebody alert the A.S.P.C.A. cause when she finds out no women will touch here either I think she'll turn to farm animals!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:07:12 AM EDT
[#23]
I [b]HATE[/b] Rosie, but it has nothing to do with her sexual preference.  It has to do with her being a self-righteous, self serving, hypocritical liar who thinks she knows better then everyone else.  Typical limousine liberal.  Fuck her (figure of speech, of course).
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:27:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Rosie O'Dognuts is the empty can that rattles the most.

She's queer because no man could bring himself to f**k her.  Not even with a stolen dick.

I may TOLERATE gays, but I certainly don't approve of that lifestyle.  It's nasty, it spreads filth and diseases (AIDS), and it's not what nature intended.   Butts are exits, not entrances, and men are meant for women, women are meant for men.  Anything else is an abomination.   However, given how unattractive
Rosie is to men, I can understand how she'd have
to turn to other damaged goods to get any.

She comes across as a congenital idiot who learned just PART of some issues, and never bothered to even TRY to learn the other side.

I doubt she achieve that ever-so-precious third digit in her IQ.   She is NOT above average intelligence, no way.  Not by any evidence I've seen.

Queen of Nice, my ass.  Leona Helmsley could take lessons from her in how to be a vicious, bloodthirsty bitch who can partially hide her fangs for a few seconds at a time.

I have heard that Rosie is interested in being a spokesbitch for the Reno campaign.  I think it's a GREAT idea, because that'll hurt Reno's campaign a LOT.

Incidentally, as a Florida resident, I can tell you that Reno's campaign is off to a VERY rocky start.  Even the liberal rag newspapers admit that.   I seriously hope this trend continues
because I don't want ol' [red]Shake and Bake*[/red] to become the next governor.

Rosie is easily the most rabid 'anti' that has ever been in the spotlight for even a moment.  She's SO bad that even our other least favorites, Schumer, Kennedy, Boxer, Brady,and Feinstein (among others) don't want anything to do with her.   They're wrong, but they're not THAT stupid!

But then again...Feinstein said that if she could have gotten the votes to take away all handguns from the people, she'd have done it. Hand them in.   Of course, she would have kept her own licensed concealed carry handgun, wouldn't she?  You bet!

[red]*[/red] Shake and Bake, for the Parkinson's (the shake) and Waco (the bake) !

Add in the seizure of that Cuban kid, and it'd be Shake, Bake, and Take!

CJ
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Well, I don't support gays adopting children.  She can blab all she wants, but I won't change my mind.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[sleep] This is big news? Is everyone really surprized???
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  I heard this on the 'news' the other day, as if this was new 'news.'
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:33:47 AM EDT
[#27]
I wouldn't do Rosie O'Dyke with Bill Clinton's dick!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Rosie O'Donnell is Gay? I never would have guessed [rolleyes].
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey, now you guys have such a closed mind. I like her because we have something in common.  We both like women.  >>> NOT! <<<<

I never liked the bitch anyway.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I wouldn't do Rosie O'Dyke with Bill Clinton's dick!
View Quote

- and Janet Reno pushing![:X*]  

*shake and bake*...now THAT's funny![:D]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Why do you assume gay people are any more likely than non-gays to be non monogamous?  

Now that is funny!  So I'm jogging through central park and my buddy and I run into this homeless guy and he tell us to rubber up.  !?!?!?!  So I take the bait and ask him what he's talking about since we're in the middle of what feels like a forest and this dude is talking to us like he knows us.  Anyway, he tells us that he's seen too many of his ass hound friends die from aids and that he wouldn't want it to happen to us!  Whoooooooaaaaaaaa cowboy, my dick doesn't swing to the rear!  So he tells us we entered the homo part of the park (I'm oblivious, I saw trees and a path and figured it'd be a nice new route!).  So anyway, he points out to fags banging on a hill and a Mex man-whore strolling for a John.  Needless to say we got the fuck out and with quickness!  

ANYWAY, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

AIDS CURES FAGS.

(PS. We won't get into how I was stalked by a queer while I was in HS)
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Be careful how you say that!  

You were stalked by a queer, you say.  I assume that you don't mean that he showed you his stalk, right?  [:D]

I had my suspicions about a few guys in my high school...but I never stuck around to find out!

Back to the subject, Rosie O'Dognuts:

If ever there was someone who shouldn't be allowed to adopt a kid, I'd say she would be on the short list.   Any kid she raised would be morbidly obese, morbidly stupid, and have so little common sense that he or she would be certain to die in a stupid accident before his or her tenth birthday.

CJ

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I wonder when she and Janet will announce the wedding...
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#34]
She lied, it was a lie of ommission, she left  out the 'fat, ugly obnoxiuous' from 'I am a dyke'
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#35]
She is twisted, and probably only wants to adopt kids so she can abuse them.  A lot of queers have this "peter pan" syndrom.  See Micheal Jackson...

GunLvr
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#36]
[whacko]
I would care less but I don't know how.  This " coming out of the closet" has been hyped by braindead people for longer than the olympic hype.  

We expect parents  to display normal behavior for children.  For this reason gays should not adopt, they do not exhibit normal behavior.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Thump a Democrat -- they deserve it  
                                          [stick]                                
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#37]
the only thing i hate more than rosie is fag rosie. now she will produce fag children. lets hope her gun toting, school partoling,security ninjas wise up and send that dike heathen to the bowls of hell, before she spreads anymore libral pro fag propaganda.

are we allowed to say fag here? i hope so,

aids cures fags
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#38]
at least she will be less likely to breed.  Subconciously, she knows that her genes should not be passed on.  Meanwhile she is ruining all my lesbo fantasies, that disgusting, fat, raunchy, bitch.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 12:37:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Well, I did my part by throwing a book that was part of Rosie's book club into my fireplace. My girlfriend didn't even care (it was her book)! Now thats a girl. [:P]
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 1:23:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well, I don't support gays adopting children.  She can blab all she wants, but I won't change my mind.
View Quote

And I don't support celebrities, who already have some adopted american kids, to be able to adopt more, when regular americans have to go to friggin China to adopt one!
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#41]
[red]*[/red] Shake and Bake, for the Parkinson's (the shake) and Waco (the bake) !

Add in the seizure of that Cuban kid, and it'd be Shake, Bake, and Take!
View Quote

LOL, that's cruel and brilliant.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't know.  Chinese kids are pretty sure to be clean, they're usually pretty bright, and they can grow up to be fine upstanding gun-loving American citizens if you train them right!

If I were inclined to adopt a non-white kid, (I'm not inclined to adopt ANY kids!) I think that I'd choose an Asian if I were picking by race.  I'd name him James Robert (Jim Bob) and teach him that 4x4's are more useful than regular cars and trucks.   Ever seen an asian
with a deep southern drawl?  [:D]

CJ

Link Posted: 3/1/2002 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top