Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 2:10:28 PM EDT
Am looking into getting my general license and setting up a ham at home or in my vehicle. As I've been surfing around the www looking at radio stuff the thought occured to me: I wonder how many of our brothers in arms are also into ham radio? So fellers, comments, suggestions, any elmers out there in AR land?

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my study manual from [url]www.arrl.org[/url], but have been slacking lately. I want to get a Yaesu VX-5R handheld, and maybe a vehicle mounted radio if I get into it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
there are quite a few of us around here, there was quite a lengthy thread about 2 weeks or so ago... search the archive.  :)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top