Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 9:08:43 AM EDT
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/local/WTHR/M153509.asp[/url]

I live less than two miles from this place...you should see the building.  Anyone with any CPTED experience would go 'hmmmm' at the construction of the facility and parking areas.

Quiet(keeping my powder dry)Shootr
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I spend about two days a week at my Distribution Center in Plainfield.  I'm gonna have to take a look this Friday. Hmmmmmmmm....
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Email me for directions...if you're in Airpark, it's right around the corner from you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
you should see the building.  Anyone with any CPTED experience would go 'hmmmm' at the construction of the facility and parking areas.
View Quote

Meaning?  Did they design the facility in such a way as to make it hard to break into, or what??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top