Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2001 11:18:20 PM EDT
Hoi,

Yes I deleted the thread because it was turning into a pissingcontest. A public board is hardly the place for these issues. I apologize for getting carried away.

But with all due respect, you haven't been shooting that long and only scratched the surface of the shootingworld. The actionscene is pretty isolated.

IMHO, you should get out more and see what's going on. But I'll guess that someday you might get bored as well and we'll see you on the longer ranges. It's addictive! Beware of the bug!

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
RG,

You tend to get carried away very fast, but that's one of the reasons I like discussing things with you. Sorry you though the DSR/Milwapen discussion was turning into a slugfest. I thought we were still having a normal discussion.

Perhaps we should continu this one under the pleasure of a couple of cold ones [;)]

As far as medium to long range shooting being addictive, I am sure it is. I find everything I put my heart to addictive. I am sure it's no different for you.

One of the reasons the action scene is to itself, is because the major league players in the shooting world fail to recognize it as a disclipline. NPSA had the same problems once.

That and the fact that stationary target shooting seems more PC than running around on a course with semiauto rifles. But here I go again posting arguments. Let's do this some time with a couple of cold ones and exchange warstories.

Consider that an invite.

Bas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top