Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 5:21:52 AM EDT
Guys, I'm sure this is old news, but I believe that it needs to be recirculated again and again until everyone's seen it and understands just how screwed up our world will be if we get another Klinton elected to the Presidency.  I received this in an email from a friend and would encourage everyone to cut and paste it into an email and send it to everyone you know.  This is only one example of the kind of crap the Klinton's have pulled.  I am from Arkansas so I've been seeing it basically forever.  We've got to start dealing with this right now or we'll be very sorry.

[b]You really should be sitting down when you read this one.   Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces.
Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to Washington, DC to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives. According to published reports, there was only one politician who refused to meet with these ladies.
Can you guess which politician that might be?  Was it  New York Senator Charles Schumer?  Nope, he met with them.
Try again.  Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never showed anything but contempt for our military? Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington who's husband once wrote of his loathing for the military?
Now you're getting warm!  You got it!  None other than the Queen herself, Hillary Clinton.  She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold Star Mothers.
Now -- please don't tell me you're surprised.  This woman wants to be president of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.       Sincerely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)
PS:  Please forward this to as many people as you can. We don't want this woman to even think of running for President.
May you sleep in peace always...and please....hug or thank a Veteran for that privilege.
Think about this one !!!
Don't forget, our girl, Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, now comes under this fancy Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan.   It's common knowledge that, in order for her to establish NYS residency, they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale Chappaqua, NY. Makes sense.   Now, they are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense.   Here is where it becomes interesting. The mortgage payments hover at about $10,000 per month.
BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order to house the Secret Service agents.   The Clinton's now charge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use of said Secret service residence and that rent is just about equal to their mortgage payment, meaning that we, the tax payers, are paying the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, their 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal.
How many people can YOU send this to?[/b]

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:24:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Must die????

I'm distancing myself from this one.

BATF / FBI guys - BBurn is on his own on this one.

Oh, and if you guys see Hillary, tell her I think she is a disgusting person.

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Internet rumor.  Never happened.  The Gold Star Mothers themselves deny it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
That's the great thing about life, we all eventually die.  If you don't like someone... just wait around... either you or the other guy is going to buy the farm.

I'm glad that God has a Jewish sense of humor!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Internet rumor.  Never happened.  The Gold Star Mothers themselves deny it.
View Quote

There's no kind of publicity like bad publicity......Besides, spreading a little disinformation never hurt anybody. [:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Must die????

I'm distancing myself from this one.

BATF / FBI guys - BBurn is on his own on this one.

Oh, and if you guys see Hillary, tell her I think she is a disgusting person.

View Quote

Yeah, maybe the 'must die' thing is a little too strong.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:38:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Whoa, BBurn, please change the title on this thread, as I am certain that somewhere, in some law book, there is a federal felony for advocating the death of a (1) US Senator, or
(2) former First Lady!

You don't want [u]that[/u] kind of unnecessary spotlight on either you or us.

Make it: 'Hitley Klinton The Anti-Christ Must Stub Her Toe!' or something equally innocuous.

Eric The(MyOpinion)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]
She gets Secret Service protection as a former first lady, and those guys have zero sense of humor about this crap.

Change it now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#8]
BBURN,

Mod the title now before the feds begin screwing with us.  I dare say we ALL harbor a DEEP loathing of everything Clintonian...especially the carpet bagger liberal senator from NY.  Nonetheless...you're over the top bigtime.  Jarhead nailed it...the SS boys are going to come a'callin if you don't.  Change it.

[pissed][soapbox][pissed]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]Guess who's coming for dinner![/b]  (secret service)
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Is there a moderator in the house?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:09:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Time to kick this thread to the curb.

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:14:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Paul, you really should show me how to do that one day - I was busily trying to IM BBurn to see if he would amend the subject thread, but I got the dreaded 'Sorry, that users mailbox is currently full' response.

BTW, I posted a new thread on THAT very subject!

Eric The(Moderate)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:46:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a moderator in the house?
View Quote

Been there, done that. You may have to hit the refresh button to see the edited topic title.
View Quote

Thank you sir. You're a gentleman and a sailor.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Atleast none of you have to live with the anguish that this douchehag is living within the borders of your state.  Cry for me gentlemen, its going to be a hard time for me thinking about her in the next couple years. [:(]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:12:13 AM EDT
[#17]
As usual you guys are right!  I was definitely harsh, but I did that mostly to get your attention.  I guess it worked!

I should have researched this one before posting, but I can't help believing everything I hear when it comes to The Honorable Senator Clinton.  There are many questionable things we all know about from her and her husband's political careers.  Some aren't even questionable but are just pure fact.  So, thanks "mods" for modifying my post and everyone please forgive me for my "harshness".  However, I don't feel too bad really because liberal dems like her certainly are "harsh" and it will probably take some "harshness" to deal with this ever growing problem we're facing.

BBURN
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
As a NYC college student i can not say a bad thing about MRS.CLINTON or else i d be harassed to death buy the school liberals.If anybody posts anything to the contrary of democratic propaganda your imediately labled a target!MRS.HIGH HOLY MOTHER OF DEMOCRATIC NYC POLITICS is going to take NY to the depths of imorality her husband and she took their eight years administration to.I dont hate the Clintons i just wish the would have stood back in LITTLE ROCK god knows we have enough with MR.SCHUMER.Please help!! we are drowning in clintonomics!!HELP,HELP,HEEELLPP!![shock]
[center][size=6]AR15FORME-NONFORYOU[/size=6][/center]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top