Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 11:54:07 PM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/2/26/141807[/url]

Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2002

Jews Bury Muslim Bombers in Pigskin

Why didn't the U.S. think of this? Israeli settlers have a novel way to discourage Muslim suicide bombers: wrapping their bodies in pigskin and lard to rob them of their 72 virgins in paradise.

Jewish residents of the settlements of Gush Katif and Efrat say they defiled the corpses of Palestinian terrorists with pork byproducts "to deprive them of the fruits of paradise," the London Daily Telegraph reported.

"If burial in pigskin will deter suicide bombers, then it is incumbent on us to do this. We should do anything to save life," said Shlomo Riskin, chief rabbi of Efrat.

Eve Harow, a member of Efrat's council, said: "It is sad that our only defense is a pigskin. There is a war on, and all we can do is send someone up to a kibbutz to buy some pork to defend us."

Palestinians, however, insisted that the killers went to heaven anyway. "The keys to heaven are not in the hands of settlers," Hamas member Sheik Hassan Youssef told the newspaper.
View Quote

There is a pork joke here... but I can't seem to find it... HELP!!!

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 12:30:16 AM EDT
[#1]
ETH will be pleased as punch to hear the good news.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:01:52 AM EDT
[#2]
We did think of it... we just don't have the balls to actually do it.

<-----------I keep my anti-terrorist mascot with me at all times.  Well, almost all times.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:44:49 AM EDT
[#4]
[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
What's not to like about these people?  No political correctness to found there.  Just some good old fashioned H-A-T-E.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 3:51:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Actually, Gen. Pershing thought of this measure back in the Philippines in 1911. At that time he was in charge of stopping Islamic fundamentalist murders against the Christian Filipinos.

When 6 of the terrorists had been captured, who were directly tied to the deaths of 32 women and children (yep, beheaded them as is their loathsome custom), and after a military trial and being sentenced to death by firing squad, Pershing came up with a brilliant plan.

The condemned men were forced to dig their own graves in front of the posts to which they were to be tied for the execution.

Once the graves were dug and the men tied to the stakes, the Captain conducting the firing squad had several pigs brought in.

He then told the terrorists that after they were dead, the pigs would be slaughtered and their bloody carcasses thrown in the graves with them!

'You will never see Allah stained with the blood of pigs!'

It wa at this point that the terrorists started screaming for mercy.

A volley quickly followed, but one of the 6 was spared, with the message to take back to his muslim brothers that this would be the way they would be dealt with from now on.

After this, there were no murders in the area by Islamic terrorists for 40 years!

Eric The(IPreferJimmyDeanSausage)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard the possible myth about "Black Jack" Pershing.  I decided to follow up on it after a message similar to EricTheHun's post made it to my e-mail shortly after 11 SEP.

[url]http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pershing.htm[/url]

Personally, if I were in "the stan" right now, I'd have a pig's foot necklace made "for effect".
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from FLGreg -
I heard the possible myth about "Black Jack" Pershing. I decided to follow up on it after a message similar to EricTheHun's post made it to my e-mail shortly after 11 SEP.
View Quote

Thanks for the thread! I had heard this story long before Sept 11, from my father who served in the Philippines in WWII. I suppose that it's an older version of an 'urban legend' but one, thankfully, that doesn't have to be dismissed outright.

Sounds like the stories of several American military men were blended into one with the future Gen. Black Jack Pershing as the hero!

Eric The(Historical)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Not the first legend ETH has bought into :)
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I said that quite awhile ago, it was done to the Moros by US troops a hundred years ago....
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Pork, the food of Patriots.

If this aint a good ad campaign I dont know what is.  The pork lobby should be doing ads that feature pork thru our nations history, salt pork at Vally forge, to ham and MFs in C rats, the wonderful Ham Slice MRE, followed by a pan to an American Family eating sausage for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch and pork chops for supper.  Pork, its not just good for you, its the patriotic thing to eat.

Now If I see this Ad campaign in the future Im gonna do another wonderful American Tradition, SUE your A$$ for some money :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top