Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 9:41:33 PM EDT
School was never like this.  She ain't too bad looking either.

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/kpix/20020226/lo/2573_1.html[/url]

Walnut Creek Teacher Charged with Affair

By KPIX - Roz Plater

An East Bay high school teacher has been charged with carrying on a lengthy, sexual affair with one of her 17-year old students.

The Northgate high school teacher appeared in a Walnut Creek courtroom today.

31-year old Lynna Weusthoff appeared with her attorney and her husband this morning. She's accused of having a five month long affair with a student, who was 16-years old at the time. She was warned by the judge this morning not to have any contact with the student.

When we talked to students at Northgate High today, they say there were rumors about an affair between a teacher and a student, but they were surprised that any teacher had been charged.

One student said, "It was consensual, right? It goes on all the time, people are having sex all the time.

Look at this way, the seniors and freshmen who are dating, that's an 18-year old having sex with a 14-year old, and they're not filing papers, they're looking the other way."

The teacher did not enter a plea this morning, and her attorney said they don't have any comment.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that was my high school and we didn't have one hot teacher there in my day.  Kids are so lucky these days.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have three cousins and a girlfriend that went there. Gotta ask them if they knew that teacher.

To bad I wasn't that lucky in Acalanes.

Alex
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Teacher: 31-year old Lynna Weusthoff

[img]http://beta.kpix.com/news/images/crime/rape_assault/teacher.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:48:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

[img]http://beta.kpix.com/news/images/crime/rape_assault/teacher.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Lynna seems to be suffering from a case of Red X.

[IMG]http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 2:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lynna seems to suffering from a case of Red X.

[IMG]http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
View Quote

I think it's just you, I can see her just fine.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:30:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:36:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
she seems to be suffering from a very [b]severe[/b] form of uglyness.
View Quote

No doubt. Doesn't say much for the young ladies in his class. Surely there was someone his age in that school that looked better....
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:05:57 AM EDT
[#8]
If she is guilty, I hope the school board and LE crucify her exactly the way they do male teachers who are guilty of similar acts.

I've been teaching for a long time and there is a double standard on this.  When it is a male teacher, cries of "molester!" and "pervert!" ring out.  The teacher in question has his reputation and career destroyed, even if it turns out that the allegations were unfounded.  Yet when a female teacher does this sort of thing, there is more often some sniggering and elbowing and comments like "why wasn't I that lucky?"
It is improper for teachers to have sexual relationships with their students.  If this woman is guilty, I want to see her credentials revoked and criminal proceedings against her.  If she isn't guilty, then I want to see retractions publicized with the same enthusiasm and coverage as the allegations were.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:41:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I went to my younger brothers confrences last week, he's in 7th grade, and they have a student teacher who teaches the entire class.  She was probably 5'9", 125lbs, Blond hair, blue eyes, ample chest, and absolutely beautiful.  Why she is teaching and not modeling I have no idea.

I can't wait for the next round of confrences![}:D]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#10]
As a student in junior high i had a hard on for my counseler in the eight grade.Just never had the guts to tell her.A couple of years later i began a frendship with her.As things progressed i confessed my undying lust for her.To my surprise she said she knew because of the way i made it my mission to visit her everday.As an adult i have been LUCKY to realize my greatest fantasy BANGING MY COUNSELER!I dont know how it happened but im so lucky to be the only one that i know to have been able to realize my fantasy of baging my school hard-on!
[center]THANKSMRS.QUILES![/CENTER]
Everone should persue their fantasy you never know how things might workout for the best!
I just could not keep it bottled up,i had to tell someone of my small victory!Thank`for listening
[center][size=6]AR15FORME-NONFORYOU[/size=6][center]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:50:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#12]
That picture is really ugly.  She did not look that bad when I saw her on TV.

When I was in high school, one of my teachers kinda liked me.  (Well, she flirted with me anyway).  She was kinda cute, but I was weirded out because she was my English teacher.  Also, I was not that much into girls then, and didn't have any smooth moves.  If I knew then what I know now, I'd a been all up in it.

I think the reason people don't take a female teachers sexual transgressions as seriously is because most high school guys are horny.  They are happy to get a piece of anything, even a teacher.  Teenage boys don't take much convincing to have sex.  When a male teacher has sex with a student, often it is the teacher who is the aggressor.  Yeah, teenage girls have crushes on teachers too, but usually are not looking to hop in the sack.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 1:01:16 AM EDT
[#13]
[puke]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 1:22:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 1:44:58 AM EDT
[#15]
If I were really, really, really fricken drunk... or 18... I'd do her.

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:25:40 AM EDT
[#16]
We only had one real looker, and she only lasted a couple of years. Nice, though.

This one here points out the importance of good lights, makeup, and geeeze, FIX THAT HAIR!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:40:14 AM EDT
[#17]
She's another sexual deviant from the Gay Bay area. A normal woman would take on a normal man, not a boy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:33:19 AM EDT
[#18]
AAAK!
She suffers from a sever case of "Janet Reno".

I'll bet that her laywer made her look as butt ugly as possible.

I had a friend who ended up doing our 12 grade high school history teacher assistant, she was 21 and he was 18.

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:44:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Gawd.  Who the hell dropped her head in the deep fryer?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#20]
She's flat as Kansas and...

[peep]

...uh, are you sure that picture isn't the boy?

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She's flat as Kansas and...

[peep]

...uh, are you sure that picture isn't the boy?

View Quote

LMAO   that was good.  I almost fell out of my chair.  But you got me wondering.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Ahhh, school.  I don't know where kids to-day are getting all these big-chested students running around, but I did have some fun with the faculty when I was in school - and I didn't even start it all!

By my frosh year, I was running 6'1" and 220#.  No sports, no football - just a LOT of hard work.

Probably one of the best was while I was in HS Spanish Club (needed to practise somewhere) and the whole club went on a ski trip over Christmas break - 3 days.  Being me, I didn't bother to get a room at the resort - I packed to camp (I'm not too bugged by sleeping out in the snow - did it since I was about 8.)

As it turned out, my teacher was one of the chaperons for the trip; you know, to keep us out of trouble (yeah, right!  I usually had my fun teacher or no teacher.  Smuggling booze is easy...)  She spent the day finding ways to spill me down hills without being too obvious about it, and followed me everywhere around that ski park!  Good thing my g/f wasn't along for the trip...  

Anyhow, after a full day of getting cold and wet, I went in to warm up or a while.  Someone handed me a brandy (hey, I was 16 at the time, but hadn't been carded yet...)  I follow the hand up and take in the scene - I THOUGHT that hand looked familiar...

She asked me where my room was, I pointed at my pack in the corner.  I went out for some more skiing (brandy is good on a cold day) and couldn't find my pack when I get back in.  Guess where it was?

I pitched a tent all weekend, but didn't camp out...  Fun trip.  I think she was more surprised later when I broke out my own bottles from my kit!  She moved it, but she didn't look inside it...

I don't see the big deal about affairs - we carried on all semester.  My g/f never found out, either....

FFZ
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Shes got a Butta face: Nice body Butta face gotta go
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#24]
You were still a freshman when you were 16?
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Started school late...

Don't ask.

FFZ
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top