Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2002 6:33:34 PM EDT
Not like this you don't!

[url]http://www.searchgo.net/silveredge/pong.swf[/url]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Played Pong in the Pubs until I got bit by the Space Invader bug in the 70's.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I played PONG when it first came out.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I remember! Ah, those simple times, they are gone forever! All I had was a Colt Sporter- the ONLY available accessory was the 4x scope, believe it or not! And I was happy! Now we have literally THOUSANDS of accessories to chooose from, and this fine forum to tear each other's favorites up, to insult and belittle, to our heart's content! Who in their right mind could have predicted this future?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen that flash movie before. Still makes laugh my ass off!! Also think I have some pong game purchased from Sears in the early eighties stored in my garage somewhere. I'll have to dig it up!! That game was fun!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#6]
That was funny....I remember playing pong.  I was very young, but I remember it.

medcop
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have pong on my computer right now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
If I dig deep enough in my parents garage, I bet I can find that Sears Pong Console.  I played it for hours and hours.  No wonder I have no imagination.

Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I got a stand up Pong video game from the electronics teacher in high school.  After fixing and cleaning it up with a friend, we gave it to Nolan Bushnell (the founder of Atari).  This was in the late 80's.  And some people think kids didn't pull low down pranks in the old days like they do now. [:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
pong is the best video game EVER!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top