Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2001 8:34:12 PM EDT
That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Todd from SW is in the Build It Yourself Forum, as BUSHMASTERMASTER(notice the incessant use of caps?) saying things about Garry Owen and his company that are not so nice.

I chewed into him, not because I own stock in Cavalry Arms(I don't), but because I'm pi$$ed that he's here, I'm pretty darn sure that he's lying. Go give him your warmest welcome, from the "warmest" places you can think of. I invite you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT

Just so you see

How very ticked

Todd maketh me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
How about a link to the thread your refering to so the rest of us know what the hell you're talking about.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=9516[/url]

Please go here and show your support for GarryOwen and CavArms.

Don't let Todd come here on our territory and attack one of our members and gun-makers.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Umm yeah, good idea! (duh)

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?ID=9516[/url]

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I read the thread, thanks for the link.

How do you know for sure is the SW Todd? And why would he have a gripe against Gary? I'm not sure I get the connection.

I have to admit, for a guy who has one post under his belt, he's got TROLL written all over it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I read the thread, thanks for the link.

How do you know for sure is the SW Todd? And why would he have a gripe against Gary? I'm not sure I get the connection.

I have to admit, for a guy who has one post under his belt, he's got TROLL written all over it.

View Quote

Profile says TODD(caps)

User name is also all CAPS(another one of Todd's signature inanities).

But the clincher is the fact that he has just made up a ridiculous story about Garry and Cav. Arms. There is some sort of running grudge between the two, Todd apparently screwed Garry over at some point, I don't know the details, and don't especially care to, I'm assured that it's Todd's fault. The HK91.com board has his threads. Everyone there hates him too.

Also, this guy pulled another one of Toad's tricks, to insult other firearms makers-nothing in the world is any good unless it's SW, that goes for all manufacturers, including HK!

And, he can't spell.

If this ain't the original Todd Bailey we all know and hate so well, I'll eat my hat.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Go to the bottom of the first page, and the second page.
[url]http://www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001218.html[/url]

Almost word-for-word what BUSHMASTERMASTER/TODD posted here.

Plus, Todd mentioned some crap over at HK91.com about Colts and other ARs being crap, and that Bushmasters are the best ARs, so it has to be the same guy.

Here's a short history:

There was a thread here a few days ago about Special Weapons guns.  GarryOwen posted that he made one of SWs first guns, and that Todd at SW had a "fuck 'em" attitute about his customers.
Someone linked the thread over to HK91.com, Todd got pissed, and basically started bashing GarryOwen and CavArms.  I'm assuming Todd is doing this to draw attention away from his POS guns and horrible customer service.

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I too can verify everything HKocher has posted. This is Todd trying to get a little payback because someone told the truth.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 4:44:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys for the information.  We need to know these things.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#11]
btt
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Does special weapons have a big fancy flashy display at gun shows? at the last show we saw that same big flashy booth mostly HK stuff but some ar stuff, so me and my brother go over and ask if he has any post ban AR bipods (the kind that wrap around the barrel) instead of a simple "no" we get from this big fat cop looking guy  "WELL first of all there is no such thing as a postban bipod since bipod mounts are now illegal, and no we don't have any!" WTF???? Bipod mounts? if I say postban it should go without saying I have no bayo...I mean "bipod mount" and he acknowledged his familiarance with this term by using it himself, [b]FRIKKEN MEZZOFANUKE![/b]

are they a real high-dollar looking booth I think it was special weapons more and more now that I've been talking, been seeing it at the bigger shows for a couple of years now, never seen anybody buying anything though, wonder why.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Left a little morsel for the rat.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#14]
 Mr Todd Bailey has also posted here under the name SPORTSHOOTER5.
 Any one who has any questions about Mr Bailey should go to:
[url]www.HK91.com[/url]

Once there go to the HK compatible discussion page and you will learn all that you need to know.
 Forewarned is forearmed.

Chuck
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL!  You guys ate that fu*kers lunch!  Man he likes to stir the sh|t does'nt he?
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#16]
 If you go to the HK91 site do a search and read all of his posts and make your own decision.
 He has established a pattern of lies and deceit, followed with threats and sabotage.
 SteyrAUG can vouch for Todds attempts to actually get gun owners in trouble with the ATF, as well as several Manufacturers who reputations are spotless.
 Keep an open mind and form your own opinions, you will probably come to the same conclusion that so many others have.

Chuck
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Now we're not only ar15.com "ASSHOLES", but we're "PUSSIES" as well.
[url]http://www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001252.html[/url]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I am what I eat![img]cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/cwm2/la.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

KBPERF, you eat ASSHOLES???
[sex]

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Link Posted: 3/20/2001 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#20]
HKocher, only if she is REALLY hot!
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#21]
todd & paul(paul308)podhorn are cut from the same cloth,two peas in a pod...etc..etc.mmk
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

KBPERF, you eat ASSHOLES???
[sex]

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

View Quote

[img]kbperformance.homestead.com/files/anim_sex___puke.gif[/img]
Man, that hurts, kinda below the belt aint it??
I was referring to the part in CIB's post "but we're "PUSSIES" as well."
assholes?? NO PHUCKING WAY! I dont like corn! No matter how hot she is!
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Man, that hurts, kinda below the belt aint it??
I was referring to the part in CIB's post "but we're "PUSSIES" as well."
assholes?? NO PHUCKING WAY! I dont like corn! No matter how hot she is!
View Quote

KBPERF, sorry!  You set yourself up for that one, and I just couldn't stop myself!

BTW I heard it taste like chicken.[:D]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#26]
beekeeper he walked with about $10,000 of peoples money on this board for mags that he never had,then said he was going to sue anybody who called him a thief.i'll see if i can find a link to the old thread for you.i hear he's been making the gun show rounds lately,kinda surprised that someone hasn't dropped a cap in his sorry ass yet.mmk
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top