Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 2:23:18 PM EDT
Met this 23 old British med student who has taken quite a fancy to my old 53 year old body.  She's very liberal and doesn't believe that crime has gone up in Britian since the gun ban, we don't agree on much of anything, she's anti-gun and cringed when I showed her pictures on my laptop of my collection, but we are having a ball pleasuring each other.  She's leaving Thursday, so her political views don't really matter.  It's been kind of juicy, so to speak, knowing she is such a liberal and just doesn't have a clue, but yet having so much fun.  She hasn't been with anyone as old as me before and says that she now knows that experience does count.  Her friends that are here with her are all freaked out about it.  She and I just laugh about it.  She said that in the past she would say something smartassed when an older guy walked in somewhere with a young woman, but says that has changed.

Don't know why I posted this, just bragging, I guess.  No pictures, she won't let me.  She knows they would be on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#1]
You godamn stud!  Too bad my girl doesn't like me showing the pics of the two of us and OUR 20 year old girlfriend we had last year!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You godamn stud!  Too bad my girl doesn't like me showing the pics of the two of us and OUR 20 year old girlfriend we had last year!
View Quote
Okay, I have been put in my place [:D].  I feel so inadequate now.  Too bad I don't have pictures of me and the two 18 year olds many moons ago.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Pictures, man.  PICTURES!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
[sex]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Shame, shame, shame, on the both of you.

And I suppose, Minman72, you don't have any pictures either?

Whoops, now it's the three of you!

Eric The(AndStillNoPics!WhatWouldMr.EastmanSay?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I'm enjoying my 23 year old wife at home. Don't even think about asking for pictures.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, I'm enjoying my 23 year old wife at home. Don't even think about asking for pictures.....
View Quote
Okay, I won't ask for pics.

I guess I am just amazed that she is 30 years younger than I am and doesn't seem to matter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Post from Ponyboy -
Don't even think about asking for pictures.....
View Quote

Well, I, for one, don't need any pictures!

Not as long as I have the imagination skills of a sixteen year old schoolboy![:D]

Eric The(NowWhere'dIPutThoseX-RayVisionGlassesOfMine?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Okay, I won't ask for pics.

I guess I am just amazed that she is 30 years younger than I am and doesn't seem to matter.
View Quote

I have to admit, you aren't doing to shabby from the sound of things. When I'm 50 I'll have to go out and find myself another 23 year old wife [:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:10:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Met this 23 old British med student who has taken quite a fancy to my old 53 year old body.  She's very liberal and doesn't believe that crime has gone up in Britian since the gun ban, we don't agree on much of anything, she's anti-gun and cringed when I showed her pictures on my laptop of my collection, but we are having a ball pleasuring each other.  She's leaving Thursday, so her political views don't really matter.  It's been kind of juicy, so to speak, knowing she is such a liberal and just doesn't have a clue, but yet having so much fun.  She hasn't been with anyone as old as me before and says that she now knows that experience does count.  Her friends that are here with her are all freaked out about it.  She and I just laugh about it.  She said that in the past she would say something smartassed when an older guy walked in somewhere with a young woman, but says that has changed.

Don't know why I posted this, just bragging, I guess.  No pictures, she won't let me.  She knows they would be on the internet.
View Quote

Nice!  I consider it a victory for the AR15.com community.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#12]
COOL! I want to trade in a 40 for two 20s.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Prior to receiving his AR-180B from ArmaLite we heard nothing about LARRYG's 'other' activities.

Now if the ArmaLite folks can just prove that owning an AR-180B attracts 23 year old chicks to 53 year old men......................!!

[:D]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:07:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Didn't LARRYG post pics once of women on the beach when a plane was forced to make an emergency landing or something? [:D]
View Quote
Yep,that was on Tybee Island, where I live.  It was last summer, now I am working in Barbados.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Way to go Larry!....Congratulations!  [beer]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 4:30:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I nominate Larry as AR15.com'er of the year!

'Bout time one of us screwed the liberals!!
[;)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Damn!  There's one for the memory banks.  Way to go, Dude.
Jealousy sucks! [;D]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:25:27 AM EDT
[#19]
New Rule:
No discussion of Women without PICTURE.
exceptions;
Rosey O'dogbreath
Janibal Reno
Hilary Klintonista
[:)>]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Larry you are pot licker!  I was in Barbados a month a go and I didn't meet any chicks that put out!  Of course, I was only there for a day.  There is nothing like goin' to a country with LEGAL Cuban cigars....ahhhh Habanos.......

What is your racquet there anyway?  Preying off the tourists?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY a 20 something would have anything to do with a 50 something old man.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY a 20 something would have anything to do with a 50 something old man.
View Quote

Mucho Dineros!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Good work, Larry!

(usually breaking out the lap-top on vacation, sets off the nerd alert)

You stud.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nice!  I consider it a victory for the AR15.com community.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Met this 23 old British med student who has taken quite a fancy to my old 53 year old body.  She's very liberal and doesn't believe that crime has gone up in Britian since the gun ban
View Quote

Dont confuse Sex and Politics, just enjoy it for what it is!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good work, Larry!

(usually breaking out the lap-top on vacation, sets off the nerd alert)

You stud.
View Quote
Not on vacation.  Been here since November except for Christmas.  Working.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top