Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 8:15:50 AM EDT
Has anyone out there bought parts from M & A Parts out of Lake Zurich, IL? I saw their ad in Shotgun News and wanted to buy some parts. When I couldn't get anyone on the phone (I still think that there is no one there to answer the phone) after leaving two messages and several other tries, I went online. Their website also appears to be a ghost town. I left several e-mails and still have gotten no response. I then thought that maybee money would do my talking, so I placed a mail order for the parts I wanted with a personal check (so I could stop payment if they chinced me). Well, it's been three weeks and no parts and they haven't cashed the check. Mind you, I also ordered parts from Model "1" Sales, also in Shotgun News, also in Illinois, and also with a personal check, and I recieved those parts last week. I have since e-mailed and called M & A Parts again with still no answer.

Does anyone on this page know these people and can you go check for a pulse?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I know some people (including my local gun store) that have ordered from them before and had nothing but good things to say. I'm just concerned that they might be "on vacation" or got shut down or something and I'll never get the parts I ordered. Someone told me that they are the same people as Model "1" Sales, that's why their ads in Shotgun News are almost identical but I spoke with M1S and they told me that they are not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top