Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 3:56:26 AM EDT
... Someone buy me a month's membership to the site and I'll let you know whats going on. [;)]

Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll just go blind!

Mike
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 4:56:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Crap like that just helps explain why I keep a photo of my right hand in my wallet!

Yeah, I'll bet it's a 'dorm' at some college, all right![:D]

I've never met a dancer [u]yet[/u] who wasn't going to college!

'Why, honey, you'll never make as much money as you do now?'

BTW, folks, watch out and comply with all Forum Conduct Codes in this thread! Or your gerkin won't be the only thing jerked!

Eric The(SayNoMore,SayNoMore-M.Python)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#3]
... surely you jest ETH?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
No, I don't. And stop calling me Shirley!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, I don't. And stop calling me Shirley!
View Quote

Eric, I see you're back to the normal icon, what or should I say WHO is it?

As far as the site goes, do a search running the KAZAA or MORPHEUS programs(search on www.download.com for the engines) for "Voyeur Dorm" and you'll probably find a PW.  Not that I've ever done that or anything.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
It's merely yours truly, strolling along the city limits of the ancient and beautiful city of Ramallah on the West Bank, with a few of my IDF boyz!
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2Fgoodjob%2D1%2Ejpg[/img]
An hour later, the ancient and beautiful city of Ramallah was short a couple of dozen homes.

Remember this, my son, as if from a page written by the trembling, but carefully exacting, hands of an ancient Hebrew prophet:

[b]Nothing Stands in The Way of A Caterpillar![/b]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FCaterpillar%2Ejpg[/img][img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2Fcaterpiller%2Ejpg[/img]

Eric The(Nasty)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Hopefully, if this latest "w/draw to pre-1967 lines in exchange for full diplomatic & trade relations" goes through, those bulldozers will do the same to all the illegal settlements -Israeli or Palestinian - and this crap will be done w/.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, [b]jobux[/b], my first inclination is to say no way that's going to happen!

But in Middle Eastern matters, one should always proceed with the undertsanding 'never say never.'

Besides, it works well into my 'End Times' scenario that the Beast makes a peace treaty with the folks of Israel!

Eric The(JustDon'tAskMeWhy!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#9]
You remind me of the leader of the German tribes in the beginning of Gladiator, except with less hair and probably not as smelly.  Oh yeah, and you're not holding a decapitated head!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
There was a time in my youth when I could easily have passed for a true Hun.

Now I'm beginning to look a lot like the cartoon character of Hagar The Horrible.

Eric The(Shaggy)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top