Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2001 6:48:23 PM EDT
AR brothers,

I have a pretty good machine and good connection.  But this is awful.  It takes forever to surf the various posts.  

This site inspired me, taught me the way of the evil rifle.  I have postponed home improvements, vacations, eating out, and spending more time with the family so I could buy more guns and mags and learn more about it all from this site.    

I rely on this site for my daily fix of gun talk and anti-liberal bashing.  But it seems like all I've been doing lately is painfully waiting and watching the hourglass.  

Administrators,  we need help. This site has serious potential.  Do whatever it takes to get it up and running right.  By the way where is the old AR15 general information stuff.  That's what all newcomers need to get up to speed.  

I am through venting.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe it's caused by all the traffic. If you scroll to the bottom of the main Forum menu, it gives a list of posters presently on the board. It seems like there's always around 300 whenever I look. From 50-100 logged in, and over 200+ lurking. Good Luck
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
This site was faster just 2 weeks ago.  Hard to believe 300+ visitors would slow down the site that much.  At work or with home cable modem, access to links are slow.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#3]
This                 is                the                  slowest                    site                   I                    have                       ever                 seen.

It                        is                            very                       very                            frustrating
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top