Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2002 9:12:27 PM EDT
why have thier been no cool SUR type airguns. im thinking like a small, somewhat fast semi auto pellet gun, powered by a CA co2 tank (like one on a paintballgun)

the only ones to come close has been armalite, with thier full auto co2 power pellet m16(said to recoil like the real deal) $700 someday, but im yet to see any.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
There probably isn't much of a market for them, because for the prices they would demand, you could have the real thing.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Airsoft.

I am looking at getting either a MP-5 or a
FN P-90.Only way I will own either,, MP-5s' cost
more than some classic mustangs and thats what
all my over 5K buys are,not some silly subgun
thats good for 50yds.And the FN P-90,well only
in the military,and that would be SF,and since
I hear they are'nt really that great it's not
likely I will ever mess with a real one.Most
"real" metal guns can be had for $400 +/-,
however I am by no means a expert,have'nt even held one yet.However,there are people here that
have them,I remeber a incident awhile about a
member who posted pics of all his cool pre-ban
guns,ie...Steyr AUG,SIG 550,Colt Commando.MP-5,
and a M4orgery......turned out the M4orgery was
the only gun that was'nt airsoft.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
yah, i know about airsoft. it looks cool, but i would like something a bit more destructive. im thinking about one of those TECH FORCE bullpup single shot pellet guns.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#4]
If a manufacturer were able to produce a select fire MP5 or AR type pellet or bb gun with respectable FPS, I'd be the first in line!  The best I have is a 21 shot break action Daisy, which is capable of 100 yard bird kills, but not that much fun otherwise!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top