Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2002 6:02:20 PM EDT
I'm going to get a tattoo soon and I have an idea. It's probably not all that original, but I thought of it a couple weeks ago and it is sticking so I think I will be content. I want a tattoo of 2 six-guns, barrels pointing at about 45 degree angles downward. And the guns would be crossed with the left gun in the forground. This way the extractor details won't have to be included too much. I want them to be coyboy style revolvers with of course fluted cylinders and maybe ivory grips. I think that won't be too much detail to put into a 5"X5" tattoo on my back will it?  Can anyone point me in the direction to find a picture that I can show a tattoo guy?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Give me a little while, and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm thinking Colt SAAs, or maybe 1860 Armys? If I can do it up, I'll e-mail ya the pic.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I made one up for ya with 2 Colt SAAs & Ivory grips. I found an auction site that had pics of both sides of the same gun, so it came out great. E-mail me, and I'll send it. (no need to take up space here for that.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top