Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2001 4:32:55 PM EDT
I have had good luck with their $110 double tin pants until; I got a little too close to the hunting campfire.  They are very flammable! I took a special trip a week ago up to the headquarters in Seattle (about a 160 mile round trip) only to be told there was nothing they could do to help.  Granted it burnt about an 8" hole in the cuff of one leg but, that was in a section that was only about 14" x 14" that I thought would be easily replaced.  At least all I wanted was just a piece patched over it.  So the old gentleman went out in the shop and after about ten minutes he came back and said "They said it was too much work to repair".  He told me that they would give me a piece of material to fix it myself (too much work for them but I can sure do it}  I explained to him that I was willing to pay for the repairs and again he told me there was nothing they could do.  So I asked him to speak to "Them" - ho got on the phone and said "They" would be down momentarily, 15 minutes later I left after no contact.
I have sent a letter to the president of the company and am awaiting a response.  Very happy with their product but am not thrilled with the warranty/repair dept.  Anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top