Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2002 2:30:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as rubber bullets........I saw on NBC a Salt Lake City cop with a paintball gun.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#2]
You really didn't think the cops and the military and all those alphabet agencies could get together with all their toys and then not find some pretense to use them, did you?

The Beer Tent Terrorists had to be put down.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Now go easy on the OlyForces, one of those beer drinkin ruffians prolly had a concealed .50 cal rifle, ready to cache.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]
The hotel housing the International Olympic Committee was cordoned off by troops carrying automatic weapons.
View Quote

There's unrest in the city--quick, detail off a bunch of cops to protect the IOC!

*sigh*

(edited to fix quote tag)
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Jack Booted Thuggery, the new olympic sport.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As far as rubber bullets........I saw on NBC a Salt Lake City cop with a paintball gun.
View Quote

that paitball gun would have been loaded with special CS or OC balls.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Where can I buy some of these rubber bullets, or some of those paintball rounds fill with pepper spray or whatever?
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where can I buy some of these rubber bullets, or some of those paintball rounds fill with pepper spray or whatever?
View Quote

Frozen paint balls hurt really bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top