Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2002 7:45:32 PM EDT
I do. It's pewter and has a great high quality engraving of a hummer off roading. I really like it and wear it all the time. Now that i have the belt I can look around for other ones I like.

What about you?
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What's on it?

My do-lap.

On account of my gut do lap over it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2002 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
An eagle, surrounded by the words Unity*Justice*Liberty
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I've actually got a few. I collect them, but also wear them often. Here's a sample of some of mine:

1. "Keep honking, I'm reloading".

2. "Back The Fuck Off!" with a Yosimite Sam with pistols.

3. A Dukes of Hazzard "General Lee".

4. Middle Finger

5. "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Perot"

And my favorite....

"huh?"
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one made by a Texas inmate. It is a copy of my badge and looks purty neat. It was made by the same inmate that makes all the Texas Rangers' stuff. You can see an example on the TV show Walker Texas Ranger as the cast were equipped with the same.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one buckle I wear sometimes at the range when I visit with my "militia" friends.  It is a Confederate flag with Florida on it (Florida is my home state).  It was a gift from my son and I wear it proudly.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 7:14:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have one made by a Texas inmate. It is a copy of my badge and looks purty neat. It was made by the same inmate that makes all the Texas Rangers' stuff. You can see an example on the TV show Walker Texas Ranger as the cast were equipped with the same.
View Quote

Handmade by a gentleman name of Sierra in the Eastham Unit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://store.nrahq.org/nra/assets/product_images/detail/10619.jpg[/img]

It's what I wear every day.  My old one was a civil war US buckle, that I turned upside down, to represent Southern Nation, as the Confederate solders did when they stole them off Union troops.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Mine has--

USCRA, Regions Finals, Champion Calf Roper, 2001

Have alot of others too, but try to always where the newest one
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#11]
My name.  That way, when someone asks for ID, I only have to point to my belt buckle.  With apologizes to Jeff Foxworthy...z

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I wear only NRA belt buckles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top