Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2002 7:44:36 PM EDT
I would like to share the adventures of a poor red neck boy at the gun show today.

Rented a table with another buddy.  Got positioned next to Beef Jerky man and across from Knife Man ("Everything on the blue table $ 5, everything on the red table $10!")

Show started at 9am.  By 9:45 had three friends stop by and ask if they could "just put something out" on our table.

By 10am my buddy got bored and deceided to spend the next three hours looking around.

I had a TEC-9, .223 Norinco AK, a factory AK Mag modified SKS and some AR Mags for sale with no paper.  Nobody even picked up the SKS.  Several people wanted to know why I wanted so much for the AK just because it shot .223s.  I had several young men interested in the TEC-9.  The only problem was they were all either too young or couldn't prove they were U.S. citizens.  For some reason I didn't want to sell a TEC-9 to anyone not 100% on the up and up.  That paid off because in the afternoon I got quizzed by a roving cop who was very interested in me selling the gun without paper (even though it is legal to do so).

By the afternoon I was getting fustrated.  No sales.  Out $20 for half the table.  Pissed because of the cop encounter.  Deceided to take matters into my own hands.  Went to visit Militia Man.  Traded him my three guns and a little cash for a brand new match grade Springfield M1A.

Went home.  Wife was pissed because not only did I not come come home with any money but spent some and still had another stupid gun.  I'm happy as horseshit because of the M1A.

All-in-all a great day!
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL!!!

I love gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#3]
hell i woulda been interested in the modified sks. please tell me  its not too late.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:38:52 AM EDT
[#5]
believe it or not, you're better off with the M1A [:)]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:20:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Congrats on the M1A[:D]
View Quote
                                        And you came home happy.....sounds like a good deal to me...........[argue]
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a good day to me, AND a damn good atitude on your part Flash!
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 5:41:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Traded him my three guns and a little cash for a brand new match grade Springfield M1A.

All-in-all a great day!
View Quote

You came out OK on that deal!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top