Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2002 2:11:22 PM EDT
I am new to this board and new to AR rifles, I have a Bushmaster Varminter 24 inch barrel on order, I was wondering if some of the experienced users can pass along some tips and what are must have accessories to have on hand, such as bore guides, tools ect. also where can I get a few 20 round clips.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome, Chet!  How do you feel about Gyrojets?? [:p]

(It's traditional to ask.[:D])

Check the other boards on this site, such as Equipment Exchange or Magazines, for people selling 20-rounders.  I occasionally see good deals on them at gunshows, but I don't know of any businesses selling them at what I consider reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 5:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
normally 20 rounders run around about 15-17.5 dollars, with colts going at 20 + dollars.

personally i have no need for the 20 rounders but have 8 (half colt and half other names) but i prefer 30 rounders..

if interested email me and maby we can work something out.   [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
BTW welcome to ar15.com, yore in for a real ride....[8D]
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm interested in two of the Colt's
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Paul308 has 'em in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top