Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2002 5:27:12 PM EDT
I'm sending my $60 for membership to GB.  Despite my wife's expensive heathcare, our expensive health insurance, helping to put several relatives through college, and my job that only pays $8 per hour, I came-up with the $60.  If I can, you guys can too.  I was tempted to spend the money on sending my Kel-Tec P-32 back again (overnight UPS is expensive!) and on parts, but I've been without shooting for six months, so I can go a little longer without it.  I couldn't live without this site for six days.  GB, just had to move to another colo.  I just went through that for work, and everywhere wanted install fees plus long contracts.  I know GB would really appreciate the income right now, so you cheapskates, cough-up what you owe. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top