Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2002 10:06:58 AM EDT
Just go the game, need to know how to put them in.
Thanks,
Bryan
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, the first thing is that you have to finish the game through once on easy, then hardcore, and finally nightmare before the cheats will work.  Once you've done that, then you can try the following....
Hit the tilde `~` to bring down the console first, and try any of the following:
"kill"  destroys enemies fast!
"noclip"  lets you walk through walls
"iamacheater" unlocks levels at skill 1
"iamamonkey" unlocks levels at skill 100.
"cg_thirdperson 1" changes the view so you can see better

All the rest, well, you'll have to learn about this neat invention called Google first.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty simple.

Goto [url]http://www.planetquake.com/quake3/q3aguide/console.shtml[/url] or [url]http://www.gamesdomain.com/cheats/pages/3926.html[/url] for the details.

Short list:
~ {to get to console}
/sv_cheats 1 {turn on cheats}
/god {god mode}
/noclip {walk through walls}
/give all {all weapons, armor}

These are the most important ones when playing alone.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys! I got pretty far without them but I am stuck at a level where they are handing me my a$$.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn! the cheats still wont enter! I did all that the instructions said! Oh-well, I'll just tuff it out. Thanks though guys,
BrenLover
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top