Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2002 6:24:52 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/633150/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted the same story from an article from the Jerusalem Post under the thread 'This Is How Israeli Women Do It' or something similar.

It's now somewhere on Page 2.

Apparently, no one except the two of us think this is a big deal!

Eric The(AndOnARKBABoard!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I love it.  Gun control -- hitting what you aim at!  In this case, the head of a terrorist suicide bomber.

Nice shooting.

On a (chilling) related note, this article gives good evidence of where these suicide bombers come from -- they're fed this stuff on the Palestinian "Sesame Street"...

http://www.wtvt.com/investreptr/jihad.html

- CD
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:18:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I love it.  Gun control -- hitting what you aim at!  In this case, the head of a terrorist suicide bomber.

Nice shooting.

On a (chilling) related note, this article gives good evidence of where these suicide bombers come from -- they're fed this stuff on the Palestinian "Sesame Street"...

[url]http://www.wtvt.com/investreptr/jihad.html[/url]

- CD
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I can just picture it. Some young housewife over in the produce department,kid in the cart and everything, casting a critical eye at the tomatos.In walks the terrorist, lit match in his hand. Ruth wips out her glock 22 and snaps two rounds into his head. Oooh. she says, that reminds me ,they're having a sale on cantelope.Pushing her cart around the inert form of the would be terrorist.
Thanks man. You made my day.
Clean up in produce!
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/22/2002 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I've read, this was going to be a really bad one. The tango was using a standard PLO trick. When our heroine shot him he was in the process of setting off a smaller bomb to wound or kill a few people in the market. Of course this would have brought in emergency services. Once the Police and Fire/Ambulance workers made it to the sceen, he was going to set off a much larger Schrapnell bomb that was wrapped around his torso.

Bastards, this is why I can't in any way shape of form support the Palistinian cause. The Israelies kill a legit MILITARY target, like a militia leader or Arafats finance minister, and the Palistinians respond by killing CIVILIANS!!!! At least when we bombed Germany during WWII or they Britan, you knew planes were over head, you knew you might be killed by one of their bombs, but suddenly having the world explode without warning while your just trying to eat a piece of pizza????

It's nieve of me to think this, but even though war is hell and war sucks, I'd like to think that in all the chaos and death, that there are at least SOME rules and that you don't "blow up bandsmen by remote controll" is one of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top