Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2002 12:27:07 AM EDT
Well I just did it. I signed up for the USA Freedom Corp.

At usafreedomcorp.gov

They say they will send you information on the programs you sign up for.

They also have very basic guide book, That is downloadable in Acrobat format.

How many of you will put your skills and knowledge to use for your communities, and follow me.

Link Posted: 2/21/2002 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Besides, There's a nice thank you letter from   George W. on the sign up page. Now if I can just get Ross Poirot to pay for my EMT refresher course.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Your time and money would be better spent in the private sector. They are much more efficient and frugal than government.
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 6:56:47 AM EDT
[#3]
fearandloathing, you go ahead and spend your money any damn way you feel.  in fact, i applaud you for taking the time to make a difference.  i know very little about the freedom corp, but at least you're one more person making the effort instead of criticizing what everybody else is or is not doing.

my hat's off to ya!

[url]www.usafreedomcorp.gov[/url]
Link Posted: 2/21/2002 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks ARLady.

I never worry about what guys like Liberty76 think. If he wants to spend his time and money else where, It's a free country. He is free to do as he wishes.

I myself, Have no problems with giving some of my free time to support my goverment in time of war.

If I can be of any help, What-So-Ever in the fight to protect the United States of America agaist the likes of Osama Bin Laden or the terrorist plans of the other members of the Axis of Evil.

I was involved with FEMA back during the Reagan years in the Civil Defense Radiological Monitoring program and thought it was a terrible mistake when that program was canceled.

I have been both a EMT and a Police Officer.

I gave my time and effort back then and I'll happily give it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top