Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2001 4:34:07 PM EDT
I made the post and went to bed.  And when I came home it was corrupted worse then a Klinton administration.

Grundsau!! You're the last one to post a reply! What did you do to my beloved post!?[:D]

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Like the Klinton staffers I must have got caught up in the moment. Didn't realize that there must be a word limit to a post. I was replying back in a discussion that Cible and I had going. Sorry [spank]
Thought there might be an emotional bond there [;)] so in good faith I tried to keep the thread going here: http://www.ar15.com:1111/forums/topic.html?id=782#lastPost

Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks bud!

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#3]
DPEACHER, have you heard about http://www.democraticunderground.com ? That board sounds like a lot of fun. I have been trying to get my password from them since this am, and they won't give it up. I must be marked somehow.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Grundsau,

No, I haven't been there.  I will debate the issue with anyone willing to do so in a intellegent, mature, and logical manner.  I refuse to wallow in the mud with the stinking filth of humanity.  But I will go see what is up for discussion on that board.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto, Some of what is being spouted off over there is just begging to be answered though. You'll probably be screaming at your PC. Ignorance is a good description. These "citizens" are scary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top