Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2009 8:48:14 PM EDT
I need to know the high temp and humidity for July 1, 2009 in Phoenix, AZ.

My google-fu is sucky tonight and all I can find is monthly averages or record temps on the date.

Anybody know where to look to find this??
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
103 degrees
32% humidity

ETA:
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KPHX/2009/7/1/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

32% was average humidity.  Maximum humidity was 43%.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
103 degrees
32% humidity

Ok, sweet!  Where'd you find it?

A customer is trying to blame for an acrylic sheet cracking.  I told him the way he wanted it installed wouldn't work, and it would likely break, but he didn't believe me.  Acrylic expands quite a bit with heat and humidity.  I just need the numbers so I can prove how much bigger it was when I installed it compared to now.  Being able to back up the data, rather than just saying it's so would be best.

Thanks!

Edit:  I beat yours.  Thanks!

I'm estimating, without doing the math yet, that the sheet was ~9/16ths of an inch bigger then than it is now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top