Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 6:15:03 PM EDT
My idiot brother put my cell number on craigslist with an ad for "free AKC manbearpig pups". I got a phone call every 15 minutes from 8:00 AM to 3 PM when I changed my number. It would have been funny if not for the fact that my grandmother is in the hospital and every phone number that I didn't know(and didn't leave a message) made me think I was getting a call that she died.

It's OK, I had a coworker text him saying "Hi, This is Steve. I was wondering if you're cute".
It wasn't so funny when he was the butt of the joke.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
lol wut
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Give me your number and I'll call you right now.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
So....do you have the pups or what?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
lol wut

I just figured that with the frequency that manbearpig is menioned here at least a couple of the callers would be site members.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Post your brothers phone number.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
So, do you have pics of the pups?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Post your brothers phone number.

Do it for the lulz
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol wut

I just figured that with the frequency that manbearpig is menioned here at least a couple of the callers would be site members.

Or ANYONE who watches South Park...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My idiot brother put my cell number on craigslist with an ad for "free AKC manbearpig pups". I got a phone call every 15 minutes from 8:00 AM to 3 PM when I changed my number. It would have been funny if not for the fact that my grandmother is in the hospital and every phone number that I didn't know(and didn't leave a message) made me think I was getting a call that she died.

It's OK, I had a coworker text him saying "Hi, This is Steve. I was wondering if you're cute".

High five your brother for me
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#10]
If you've got any pups left, I'll gladly pay.

And....let me be the first to say...

Cool story, bro!!  

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:41:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Why do you have men, bears, and pigs in your home
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him!  It was awesome.  I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife.  Good times.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him!  It was awesome.  I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife.  Good times.

Doesn't he live in Salt Lake City?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

you need to contact this guy:

and exerminate them immediately.

EXCELCIOR!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, central North Carolina.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him! It was awesome. I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife. Good times.

You got to talk to his girl friend AND wife? WOW!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you have any left? I'd take one.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Why did you hang up on me?  I want one
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope your Grandma pulls through.

Prayers out...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Time to post his number somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Bad timing, but a fuckin' great prank.

I did not call.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh man, this reminds of the time two years ago when UH_Salt_Rifle posted his real home phone so a bunch of us could call him! It was awesome. I fondly remember that conversation with him, as well as his gf/wife. Good times.

You got to talk to his girl friend AND wife? WOW!
I don't remember what her status was at the time. I'm not Deej.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

No, central North Carolina.

(Yes, I know.  It's a joke).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top