Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 5:16:12 PM EDT
I work down in Fayettville NC, and the girlfriend is going to school up in Raleigh at NC State. She recently got laid off from her job at an animal hospital because they couldn't afford to keep her on staff. iirc she has 6 years experience as a vet tech. She is having no luck finding a decent enough job so that she can still afford to go to school.. . .  I have been trying to help her find work, but alas no luck thus far. If anyone on here needs some help, or knows of anyone that is looking for a new employee, we would greatly appreciate it. . .
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT...

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I assume she has already checked at the vet school on campus?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I assume she has already checked at the vet school on campus?

pretty sure, i have been in the field for a bit so i havent talked to her about it in a while. . .

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Try the Carolinas HTF. You would get a more focused response
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]

I saw a lady driving around the other day with a sign on her truck "Pet Nanny", sounds like a good idea to me. Her sign stated she takes care of of dogs, cats, horses and birds.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top