Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2009 3:46:11 PM EDT
Haha...I knew he was a wuss.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/05/hot-button-33256283/

While Fox News and CNN carried live coverage throughout Election Night, MSNBC took a break to show repeat programming, which included World Series highlights, in their 10 p.m. hour and some conservatives say it's because host Keith Olbermann was unable to stomach the GOP gubernatorial wins in Virginia and New Jersey.

During a normal evening the 8 p.m. "Countdown" re-plays in the 10 p.m. hour, but MSNBC ran promotions during the day Tuesday that promised "special, live editions of 'Countdown With Keith Olbermann' at 10." And while Mr. Olbermann took a break, his fellow anchors Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews each pulled late-night, full-hour, live shifts that Election Night.

Jeff Poor, a writer for the right-leaning Media Research Center's blog Newsbusters.org, said, "I think he was just in denial, not wanting to talk about it. At least Matthews and Maddow went live. Had it been the other way around, and it was a big night for the Democrats, I suspect you would have seen flag-to-flag coverage. You wouldn't have seen any canned segments, and had all the play-by-play and reaction to it."

MSNBC confirmed that some of the programming in that slot was taped material, but noted that all elections results were carried live.

"We were live for the first two blocks of the 10pm show with continuing coverage of the results as they came in," MSNBC spokesman Alana Russo said in an e-mail to The Washington Times. "We ran portions of the 8pm 'Countdown' from about 10:25-11pm, then we had a live 'Rachel Maddow Show.' All the results were covered live last night on MSNBC."

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I had so hoped that oberdouche would have taken that opportunity to commit suicide.   What a worthless annoying pussbag.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Keith Olbermann is a raging uterus.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
He is one unstable motherfucker.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Whatta completely unprofessional bag of shit. He discredits the entire network with this.  

Of course they were a fucking joke anyway
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I had so hoped that oberdouche would have taken that opportunity to commit suicide. What a worthless annoying pussbag.

We can only hope for the best in 2010. More the reason to vote the dems out.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably hiding in his bathtub.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#8]
He is probably biting his pillow sobbing still....
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I watched a little bit of Keith A-HOLEbermann that night...you know if the Dems were winning in NJ and VA he and Chris Matthews would have been thrills running up both of their legs.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Who?

MSNBC?

Does that still exist?  

Soros must be pumping his "little boy prostitute" fund in to keep that piece of shit afloat.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Bless his heart

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Bless his heart

In a southern drawl.."bless his heart.."
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#13]
There's an ugly little fact about liberals, they don't believe in free speech, they believe in their speech.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top