Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 7:15:08 AM EDT
It's a really lame game show but it does have Wayne Brady and Wayne Brady will choke a bitch if he has to so that's kind of cool I guess...but I digress.

The real point of my post is this:

One of the gag prizes that a contestant won was a llama.  Do they really give the person that llama?  If they don't that's pretty messed up.  Granted it's not as good as a new car but if I win a llama I want my fucking llama.  

Secondly, if they do give the person their llama it seems like a rather irresponsible prize to give to somebody.  Most people probably have no clue how to take care of a llama or have room for one.  I'm not a llama expert but I'm guessing they really need a lot of room to do whatever it is that they do.

So, it's really kind of a double edged sword.  Either: A) You don't give the person the prize that you told them they won.  Or B) You give them a prize which they're not only totally ill-equipped to appreciate but which could also, potentially, lead to a situation that almost borders on animal cruelty.  They don't screen their contestants.  They have no idea about their living habits.  Imagine having a llama living in a small studio apartment with no yard and having no idea what to feed it.  It seems very irresponsible.

A monkey wouldn't be bad though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:33:07 AM EDT
[#1]
A monkey would rip your face off and fling poo down your throat!

A llama, on the other hand, makes a very good pet, even for apartment dwellers. You can train them to use the toilet and everything. They instinctively protect their territory, too. Better than a pitbull!

You could take it on walks and if anybody calls you gay, you can have the llama bite their head off. Instant street cred!

They also taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't Monte Hall host that show?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:48:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They have a new version now.  Wayne Brady hosts it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have a new version now.  Wayne Brady hosts it.

WHAT?  Please tell me that Richard Dawson still hosts Family Feud. Wait, nevermind. Donohue is almost on.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#5]
A llama will spit at you!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
WHAT?  Please tell me that Richard Dawson still hosts Family Feud. Wait, nevermind. Donohue is almost on.

mmmmmm, Marlo Thomas..........drool

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top